[JP] 12/8 Christmas 2021 "Making Christmas Party!" Event

Event to run from December 8th to the 17th and only requires Fuyuki in order to participate.

Lottery info:

• After the 11th Box is cleared, it will be possible to do 100x rolls instead of 10x rolls. If you do not have 100 rolls worth, it it still possible to roll for your maximum amount.
  • Lottery items this time are Refined Magatama, Octuplet Crystals, Deadly Poisonous Needles, and Stakes of Wailing Night. There is 1 Exchange Ticket per box that that can be redeemed for either Claws of Chaos, Aurora Steel, or Phoenix Feathers.
  • The welfare CE is “Like a Lady”. At base it has 500 ATK, increases NP gain by 15%, increase HP recovery by 15%, and starts with 30% NP Gauge. MLB it’s 2000 ATK, 20% NP Gain, 20% Received Healing Buff, 50% Starting NP Gauge.

Event Bonus Servants:

• 100% ATK & 50% Bond Bonus: Santa Martha
  • 50% ATK & 20% Bond: All previous Santa Welfares, the Chaldea chefs (Emiya, Boudica, and Tamamo Cat), and Skadi and Percival.
  • 30% ATK & 20% Bond Bonus: Beni-Enma, Bradamante, Gareth, Reines, Rider and Ruler Martha, Nitocris, Kiichi Hogen, Kintoki, Raikou, Spartacus, and Dantes.

New Command Codes:

• 5* “Sparrow Inn Landlady”: 15% Special Attack Buff when attacking Chaotic enemies and 15% Special Attack Buff when attacking Evil enemies.
  • 4* “Pain Breaker”: Recovers 150HP for all allies.
  • 3* “Enmatei’s Apprentice”: Removes 1 Defensive Debuff and gain 1 Crit Star.

This year’s Christmas Welfare is Martha who’s a 4* Caster. She’ll get increased EXP Success when strengthened during the Event. Ascension Materials will be in the lottery boxes and her Coins will be available in shop.

Emiya’s Summer Costume is also getting a rerun and his NP will be getting the fullscreen update.

Event Page

27 Likes

If I’m reading the news right, it looks like Caster Martha will be the only new Servant this time.

14 Likes

Ohmygodagahahahdjsj Sc ksksncoqkdk :sob: :sob: :weary:

22 Likes

@Lv100MarthaAndJekyll
Look

2 Likes

Martha was my starter servant so I have something of a soft spot for her. Here’s to hoping her Caster version is a solid support given her teamwide team buff and heal NP.

7 Likes

Welfare CE is MGoS light
Anti-chaotic evil pmod CC
Cooking Mamartha
After 5000 years insta-rollable boxes!

Well, this is a pleasant surprise. And before Vitch’s event too.

4 Likes

No Welfare or is the Welfare Martha?

Also no Karna Rerun?

2 Likes

Martha is the welfare. Welfares tend to have their faces plastered over the banner.

7 Likes

R.I.P Arjuna Alter Dream

9 Likes

Im kinda interested in seeing hownlong they keep it up

5 Likes

Might be a shorter Christmas as it seems to be just before Koyanskya’s event which is likely to be a big deal and have a high profile servant or 3 on its banner. I would be surprised if they didn’t put up at least some good 5 star if they are not releasing a new one.

I really like the art on the CE even if I shudder to think of Gawain’s cooking it is full atk. Also that 5 star CC seems really good. Benienma’s power mod is one her strong points and putting on a card makes it excellent for basically anyone.

6 Likes

Maybe until DW need another big $$$$$ banner.
They knew how popular AA is among playerbase.

4 Likes

I can see another NA event rearrangement, aka fixing, coming Dec 2023. Like how it seems someone on the NA side figured maybe having the Christmas actually happening on Christmas might be a good idea.

3 Likes

Please give 3/3/3 archer node with Gunpowder and Eggs as sidedrops

I can’t believe the game is finally playable after all these years

8 Likes

Wait I thought only Salter was allowed to have both summer and Christmas alts. Does JP like Martha that much?

Edit: Stress on alts not Lilys functioning as alts

7 Likes

Martha was how my friends convinced me to try FGO, so man I’m looking forward to this one. Plus there’s also Idol XA who’s also free in summer. Pretty stoked to know I’ll be able to get alts of some of my favorites for free :feh_arvisboneappetite:

5 Likes

What is Jalter for 300

5 Likes

Welps, this is a pleasant surprise. I thought they were going to entirely skip Xmas or do only the rerun. The absence of new servants other than the welfare feels like a needed roll rest before they go hard on us again with the Tunguska event.

8 Likes

Rip your money then. Lily is a separate entity. Meanwhile both Salters and both Marthas are just a wardrobe change

11 Likes