[JP] 16th Interlude Campaign

I heard it’s Caenis’s interlude

@rationale for the sick Sigurd appearance

4 Likes

Ok, now i’m interested why the ■■■■ is Caenis fighting Godjuna.

6 Likes

That buff looks pretty great in the video. :fgo_astolfo:

More reason to roll for Astolfo! BOKU WA KIMI NO KEN!

Unknown

5 Likes

Salieri and caenis at once, this is a great interlude selection for you

2 Likes

Congrats

I’m going to hope that this means an NP strengthening for anni.

11 Likes

Or some sort of Fairy related skill since she has the contract with Viy :feh_birbpeek:

9 Likes

Yeah, usually when a Servant gets two Interludes without Buffs it’s because the buff is gonna come from a RUQ.

5 Likes

Everything is a Fairy now.

At least they aren’t Touhou’s Fairies.

3 Likes

Anastasia is getting the Ozy treatment: he got a bunch of SQ interludes and one crap strengthening. When she gets hers will it be 20% arts up if the field is snow?

14 Likes

An NP buff that increases her damage the normal amount, provides a pre-cast 3 turn NP damage buff that’s a flat 15%, and then has an OC effect of increasing the party NP charge by 15% @ OC1 :fgo_insane:

I can dream

4 Likes

Probably more like a 20% chance of snow whenever she uses an Arts card.

8 Likes

The Gorgon/BB/Par/Lolivinci alliance rejects this dream!

oh that saileri buff is so sweet. He’s gonna graduate from low star weight star generator to crit avenger finally

6 Likes

Reeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyy need case Files rerun to be next week in jp…

6 Likes

I was going to whine about Anastasia only getting SQ with her interlude but I won’t. Even if this is the second time.

It only means that our dear Anastasia is already quite awesome. Making her more awesome would break the charts and make her supreme duchess.

I think if they gave her that snow field which makes her art cards more effective, it would be bad since she already have the art card effective skill. So instead of a strengthening it would be a weakening.
Maybe they could make that first skill to 3 turn instead of 1 turn, and/or strengthen her NP.

Btw she has already the passive skill Fairy Contract A. :fgo_seibathink:

2 Likes

Caster NP Rank Up week.

Except Sieg. :fgo_rinlaugh: :fgo_bblaugh:

2 Likes

She got a buff, last anniversary :fgo_rinlaugh:

12 Likes

SALIERI!! :pogo_happy: