[JP] 4* Pretender Hephaestion

Summary

Oh yeah haha my wording sucks I just meant waver confronted her about the np thing and being his subject not the whole life backstory thing my bad
brian mush words hard

Autocorrect fail lmao, I have to wonder why it’s autocorrecting to that though :fgo_bblaugh:

I want to see that NP… or maybe I don’t?

7 Likes

I’m slightly concerned so many new servant has np charge skills…

It really made me think that the possibility of DW powercreeping Summer Musashi is not as small as I thought. They made Galatea afterall and the only reason vlad isn’t powercreep is because the many buff they gave him, who’s to say they won’t make another aoe arts berseker with decent np refund but this time gave him/her a battery.

Edit: Sorry being offtopic…

Iori hasn’t even had a rate up in nearly 2 years, they are bound to make another AoE Arts Berserker eventually.

There is no guarantee besides the idea that if they do make a AoE Arts Berserker with 30 ~ 50% battery, they basically powercreep every other looper in the game at once.

8 Likes

It means I meet my daily iodine requirement
:fgo_horny:

1 Like

That battery though :eyes:

Iskandars shadow my ass she should have no charge!

At high np levels is she better then the arts riders now? Seems like the only thing they have is hitting other riders at neutral. And foreigners I guess.

6 Likes

Tried for her and got 0 servants :sob:, well at least I got some CEs for the event that will help to obtain Gray more easily,

Rapid Words of Divine AND above-average NP gain?!

That S3 just straight powercreeps Achilles’s skill too

I’m okay its fine really I’m okay

15 Likes

Also 3rd Ascension Booba Armor is hot and I love it

2 Likes

It’s okay the NP is only 4 hits wait who needs refund when you have 120 charge

4* general pool extra class with Reines-level Arts cards, ST looping potential, and a 120% battery?

aUYtwJa

19 Likes

Medea is crying cackling

4 Likes

I’m sorry but you went a bit too far with this one lol.

1 Like

I need to make it sound good :fgo_sthenosmug:

6 Likes

Her only two moods.

3 Likes

It is still not terrible.

Faker:

0.59×4×3×1.42 = 10.0536

Astraea:

0.43×8×3×1.4 = 14.448

Faker also benefits from her Arts buff being 3 turns while Astraea’s is 1 turn.

But Astraea is Astraea, so she is going to crit way more easily and deal way more damage.

5 Likes

Who?

1 Like

I hope they do a revamp of passive skills of the early servants. I really want my Billy to have cool passive skills like those
Or even for Mash

10 Likes

Well to be fair Tai Gong Wang only got Riding A+ and he just came out. I will say though, I do enjoy seeing the wall of text passives that are on some servants (looks at Avengers).

2 Likes

Faker still looking pretty

1 Like