[JP] 4* Pretender Hephaestion

Looks at Mata Hari. :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah they did her Dirty.

DW: Fine we will give her High Servant, happy?

3 Likes

Pretenders have been 2 for 2 as far as designs/concepts go:

A. Getting to see a glimpse of their class in action, essentially replicating Iskandr’s class
B. Still kinda iffy on single effect battery skills, especially since charge is so easy to accomplish nowadays between supports and appends, but at least one this big leaves her CE options open
C. Nice nod to her lore, but like Super Orion’s poison related passive, it looks very odd comparing it to the rest of her kit

She could have gone without that hat in her 3rd Ascension and that scapular in her 2nd could have had a better, uh, tip design, but wow, that FA makes up for it all

I’m really enjoying this class so far.

When we get the event where High Servants get faster cooldowns, along with stat and bond boosts you’ll be sorry!

6 Likes

Looks like a solid beatstick, she is simple and easy to use, could see some boss murder nonsense. Not much to talk about her kit, she is kinda of a modern okita, she looks like she will do her job well but nothing in her kit is mechanically unique to talk about larger meta. Even as large as her battery is with the gradual battery creep we have seen over the last two year I expect to see more servants having it.

Also does this mean we can buff Medea’s NP?

I like every art but the 3rd. The hat, over designed armor, and the faces on her i guess loin cloth would be the best term for that, are weird. Maybe there is a lore reason from the show but I haven’t gotten around to seeing it.

This is the first instance of class advantage on a skill, right?

Kama erased defensive class disadvantage but that’s hardly the same thing

So this could pave the way for a Kama buff

This is Semi erasure :fgo_anapout:
Also just erased disadvantage but still I guess Kiara could count with her anti Ruler passive?

2 Likes

Call me Type-Moon

2 Likes

Good point I read the skill wrong, I read like Semiramis double summon, which while nice even as a Semiramis apologist I can’t say is ground breaking good. But it giving advantage not taking away disadvantage is nice as well though really being a pretender I doubt I would field her in a situation like that simply bc unless I ended the battle super quick it would become a problem later in the giht.

Jake darling, Kama gains full advantage against Alter Egos. She was the Pretender before Pretender.

Oh I forgot to mention I’ve been a bit ill and my time commitments are sporadic so I can’t commit to joining the mafia.

15 Likes

Kama’s skill gives her advantage over Alter Egos as well.

7 Likes

Oh, sorry I can’t remember from all these alter ego fights :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

It’s customary to provide us with SQ when you apologize.

1 Like

I don’t got none :sob:

3 Likes

Join the club

4 Likes

Rath’s Review

L I E S

1 Like

Your bank account will suffice

1 Like

But Riding is actually GOOD on him.

2 Likes