• Q-3, A-2, B-3, E-5 hitcounts
  • NP Gain: 0.81
  • Defensive NP Gain: 3%
  • Star Gen: 9.9%
  • Death Rate: 35%
  • Star Weight: 98
  • Attribute: Human
  • Alignments: Lawful Good
  • Traits: Male, Servant, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish, Riding, Saber, Homindae, Shinsengumi

Passives:

Magic Resistance D:

• Increase own Debuff Resistance by 12.5%

Riding E:

• Increase own Quick Card performance by 2%

Append Skills:

• 1st: Increases the performance of Extra Attack Cards by (30 -50)%.
  • 2nd: Starts the battle with (10 - 20)% NP Gauge.
  • 3rd: Increase own damage against Berserker type enemies by (20 - 30)%

Skills:

[ A warrior with a sentence (I’m confused ) C ] : (8 - 6) CD

• Apply a (10 - 20)% ATK Buff to the party (3 turns)
  • Apply a (10 - 20)% NP Gain Buff to the party (3 turns)
  • Gain 10 Crit Stars

[ Willow Green Red (Ryuryoku Kakou ) C ] : (8 - 6) CD

• Apply a (20 - 30)% Quick Buff to self (3 turns)
  • Apply a (20 - 30)% Arts Buff to self (3 turns)
  • Charge own NP Gauge by 20%

[ kind person (legendary ) B ] : (8 - 6) CD

• Apply Evade to the party (1 time, 3 turns)
  • Restores (2000 - 3000) HP to the party
  • Removes Poison, Curse, and Burn from the party

Noble Phantasm: [ wild cherry (Yamazakura )]

• Arts Support NP
  • Apply a (20 - 40)% ATK Buff to the party (3 turns) (Scales with NP level)
  • Charge party’s NP Gauge by (10 - 30)% (Scales with OC)
  • Apply a 10 Crit Star Regen Buff to self (3 turns)
  • Apply a 50% Crit Damage Buff to Shinsengumi Servants (3 turns)

Bond CE: Forward

• When on the field, apply a 10% NP Gain Buff to the party
  • When on the field, apply a 15% Crit Damage Buff to Shinsengumi allies.

Shinsengumi Servants include both Okitas, both Okita Alters, Saitou, Keisuki, and Hijikata

25 Likes

Good, more Shinsengumi is always good

11 Likes

Another Arts Support Saber, cool.

10 Likes

This saved my life

13 Likes
6 Likes

Oh hey. It’s the guy from this NA event. Cool.

7 Likes

Well, the sequel is happening right now, so it makes sense.

8 Likes

Bird.

1 Like

Why does it look like I want him in 2 years

Nice utilities

3 Likes

He looks like a good lad, nice

3 Likes

Yes. He looks amazing

Seems pretty good with Haijme especially, but generally every Shinsengumi likes critting. So Keisuke provides a strong number of good uptime damage buffs to atk/crit, stars and an evade skill you can save for when the enemy uses their NP (no double function, which is nice)

Also seems like he’s not too bad at using his own buffs, he doesn’t make facecarding using a support a waste. Adding in that his facecards will gen NP pretty well…

Can think of some good teams with him:
Hajime, Keisuke, Castora/Fem Merlin
Hijikata, Keisuke, Merlin
Okita, Keisuke, Summer Skadi

Saber is a weird class for a support, but that only increases his synergy with Hajime and Okita while making his DPS not too bad what casters struggle with.
Again, I feel you’re supposed to use Keisuke’s facecards.

4 Likes

Yeah I want to say he’s sort of a Lancelot but support/lanling Lancelot blend when put in shinsengumi team? I reckon my alt with Okita would love to have him

Maybe he even gets a rank up that adds team invul pierce / sure hit on the NP :fgo_insane:

I really wish they added Yoshimura Kanichiro. Would have been interesting to see how he interacts with Saito.

But this guy is good too.

Since this guy wasn’t a Servant in the event that just started, and he also looked like Aizen from Bleach, I was sure he was gonna be a main villain that betrayed us :ak_laughinglappy:

5 Likes

ANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANAPNANAPNANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANAPNANAPNANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANAPNANAPNANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANAPNANAPNANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANAPNANAPNANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANAPNANAPNANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANAPNANAPNANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANAPNANAPNANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPANANPAN

1 Like

“I’m confused”
What, has google translate gained sentience?

1 Like

Saber supports seem weird but we have so many who qualify as one now. Lan Ling, Lakshmibai, Nero and Medb to some extent.

2 Likes

It is rather neat for fighting lancers
Since your support is accually hard to kill then, and don’t deal garbage for damage.

Right now I really like pairing up Lanling with my arts dps saber, and that’s why I think Keisuke works well with Hajime especially. (tho not bad with Okita and Summer Okita Alter too)

Love that 2nd ascension, since we now have 4 Shinsegumi servants hopefully we’ll get Kondo next so i can get his Gintama counterpart out of my mind.

Well, then…

1 Like