[JP] 5* Berserker Sen no Rikyu

Rikyu’s 3rd and 4th Ascension outfits are locked behind a Quest that will unlock on the 21st.

Source: Atlas Academy
Availability: Limited
Stats @ Lv 90:

• HP: 12028
  • ATK: 12463

Internals:

• QQQAB, Q Noble Phantasm
  • Q-5, A-3, B-3, E-5 hitcounts
  • NP Gain: 0.7
  • Defensive NP Gain: 5%
  • Star Gen: 4.9%
  • Death Rate: 45.5%
  • Star Weight: 9
  • Attribute: Human
  • Alignments: Chaotic Evil
  • Traits: Female, Servant, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish, Hominidae

Passives:

[ Madness (Silence) (Kyoka (sabi) ) EX ] :

• Increase own Buster Card performance by 10%
  • Increase own Crit Damage by 5%

[ Base creation (Wabi) (Jinchisakusei (Wabi) ) A ]

• Increase own Arts Card performance by 8%
  • Increase own Mental Debuff Resistance by 20%

[ Art aesthetic (brown) (geijutsu sympathy ) A ]

• Increase own Debuff Success Rate by 10%

[ flexibility (Yuzuumuge ) B ]

• Increase NP Gain of Quick Cards by 10%

Append Skills:

• 1st: Increases the performance of Extra Attack Cards by (30 -50)%.
  • 2nd: Starts the battle with (10 - 20)% NP Gauge.
  • 3rd: Increase own Crit Resistance against Saber type enemies by (20 - 30)%

Skills:

[ Wabi extremity (Wabi no Kiwami ) A- ] : (8 - 6) CD

• Apply a (10 - 20)% Quick Buff to the party (3 turns)
  • Apply a (10 - 20)% NP Gain Buff to the party (3 turns)
  • Gain (5 - 15) Crit Stars

[ single flower (A flower ) B ] : (8 - 6) CD

• Charge one party member’s NP Gauge by (20 - 30)%
  • Overcharge one party member’s NP by 2 Stages (1 time, 3 turns)
  • Apply Invincible to one party member (1 time, 3 turns)

[ subtle black (Yuugen Tarukuro ) A ] : (8 - 6) CD

• Apply a (30 - 50)% Crit Damage Buff to self (3 turns)
  • Apply a (30 - 50)% Quick Crit Damage Buff to self (3 turns)
  • Apply a Trigger-on-Quick Buff to self (3 turns)
    • Apply a 10% DEF Debuff to one enemy before using a Quick Card (3 turns)

Noble Phantasm: [ once-in-a-lifetime chance (Strawberry Ichie )]

• 6 Hit AOE, Quick NP
  • Deals (600 - 1000)% damage scaling with NP level
  • Deals additional (150 - 200)% SuperEffective damage against Human Attribute enemies (Scales with OC)
  • Apply NP Seal on all enemies (1 turn)
  • Apply a 1000 HP Curse on all enemies (5 turns)

Bond CE: Like Water, Like Flowers

• When on the field, apply a 20% SP.DMG against Human Attribute enemies to the party.
29 Likes

She’s amazing. I’m drooling rn, I want her.

5 Likes

I read someone on reddit say she can loop 3-3-3 nodes at np1.

I like that she can be a semi support and a DPS, seems like a trend.

5 Likes

Her NP gain for a zerker is really impressive when paired with her passive and skills. Also, our first ever triple Quick zerker? She’s probably going to be the omni farmer for Quick at this point.

14 Likes

Hell yeah, this is what I’m talking about. Quick semi-support omnifarmer with Douman compatibility and plenty of crit buffs. Shame her deck isn’t perfect for the new Skadi, but if this is what the future of Quick looks like, I’m all for it.

9 Likes

ftfy.

Her crits are aburd (2 summer 1 og). with triple skadi she’ll have 255% buster crit up, 205% quick (3 quick card) crit up and 55% art crit up. 200% quick up, 40% buster up, 40% attack up, 20 def down (and potentially more cuz her quick card has 10% def down on att skills).

3 Likes

Right, but she has one Buster card… that’s not perfect; 255% Buster crit up that only works once every 6 turns (or 7 turns if you wait for S.Skadi’s 2nd and 3rd skills) is kinda terribad. If you’re carding with her, you want OG Skadi.

It’s weird because both Sen no Rikyu and S.Skadi have a similar identity—they are pushing Quick in a similar direction—but they’re also targeting different goals, which makes them ever-so-slightly less than ideal for one another in particular. It’s a tiny bit of conflict, but Quick’s already janky as hell, so I’m gonna point out the extra unnecessary jank.

15 Likes

Just saw her voice… I actually really like it.

On her kit she doesn’t exactly have the best damage in kit but she does scale very well so somewhat of a trade off.

She also compensates Summer Skadi’s lack of Quick Crit buff with her S3… But no star absorption.

4 Likes

She looks like if Kriemhild and Murasaki had a small child and I’m pretty for it.

2 Likes

She has no star absorb, so trash crits /s

Seems her version of star absorb is just flood the field with stars off NP or QQQ chains. Certainly weird to have a QQQ zerk, but she’s probably the best looper now for quick being a zerk with many ways to gain gauge. Neat servant overall.

2 Likes

Is it just me or is her damage kinda low for a 5 star berserker? She only has a 20% quick buff for damage amp.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s as bad as it seems. There’s also the 10% def down you can further through carding and the powermod on NP, which does multiply pretty well if you need it. She’s also gonna love NP DMG up buffs, which you’re probably going to give her via CEs or through supports anyway.
Quick NPs do hit pretty hard in general, plus she has the Berserker modifier and one of the highest attack stats in the game. And even if you fall short, the one benefit of Quick is the security that guaranteed crits bring, especially now that Quick-led rainbow chains are the strongest.
Looking to the future, if what was said about Bond CEs being improved comes true, hers has special damage vs the same trait as her NP, which will also be very nice.

it’s true that she only has one buster card but it’s not gonna be a big downside for her as she has 100% quick crit up on her kit. With 1 og skadi that’s 200% quick crit up for her three quick cards (it’s like they made her to not need 2 og skadi for maximum dmg).

It definitely is, her Anti Man helps a fair bit but otherwise she does very unimpressive damage at NP1 (lowest of all 5 star Berserkers).

NP1 Sen: 29429

NP1 Sen Vs Man: 44144

This is factoring in Berserker advantage

You forgot her third skill, but yeah, if you aren’t hitting Man attribute you probably shouldn’t be using her. That’s kinda the tagline of FGO now though. It’s crazy they haven’t made attributes viewable in-game yet with how important it has become.

Her powermod is pretty common though, and she can BG if needed, so against the right enemies you’ll be surpassing Lancelot’s numbers while having enough refund in a Skadi shell to escape 3/3/3 jail.
And she has the skillset to participate in multi-DPS farming, so that’s nice.

3 Likes

Does her S3 apply before damage? Otherwise we can’t really assume you will always use a quick card first.

Yeah. The wording in the OP is deceptive. It’s a Trigger-Before-Quick buff, not a Trigger-on-Quick buff.

2 Likes

Thanks, that does make things look quite a bit brighter for her.

Still the lowest but closer to the others.

NP1 Sen: 32372

NP1 Xiang Yu: 35842

NP1 Morgan: 36499

Oh shit you’re right. All these Trigger-on-Attack have similar format so I must have gone on auto pilot and automatically assumed it to be another standard Trigger-on-Attack like Hokusai’s and completely missed that other part.