[JP] 5* Lancer Sakamoto Ryouma

Animations

Bond CE

• When on the field, apply a 10% Arts buff to the party.
  • When on the field, apply a 10% NP Gain buff to the party.
28 Likes

Art and animations and voice lines are great.

Who even cares that the kit is 50% Arts and stacking NP damage with the same internals as say Kiara or Vritra or Fionn but with a larger battery?

17 Likes

So yeah, what I said in the other tread
Seems to accually be a more challange quest focussed servant in spite of his arts AoE NP. High damage on normal card for his type of unit, and a strong resist to debuff and buff remove.
Slight passive resist to crits is accually one of the more useful passives. -10% does cut down on the random crits fine.
Low refund is a bummer but he got enough other stuff.

And ofc as a character I love the glowup. Nice differend styles, good balance of style, badass and cute.

9 Likes

Well he seemed fine in the videos even without level 10 skills, unless I’m missing something obvious.

6 Likes

Low hp mobs allowing overkill faster and castoria bond ce are up which is an extra 10% np gen

His refund becomes functional with his Arts buffs, so he seems usable enough in that regard, and he’s pretty damned good overall. Some great CQ tools.

If his base ATK weren’t so low and the Arts attacker field so saturated with incredibly powerful Servants, he’d probably make a bigger splash.

6 Likes

He does have the ramping np damage up after each np so he might still beat out other arts aoe lancers after the first or second np.

4 Likes

That looks like Shinjuku Station. I’ve been farming there for weeks for Fluids, it’s a very believable node to use him on.

Bond CE Castoria won’t be hard to find by this point.

He only does 3 hits on his NP and is doing 250k per enemy. Probably even at double their HP he’d hitting overkill after the first hit.

2 Likes

Is he the first arts servant with np overcharge for castoria memes? It’s on skill though but that’s what Tamamo is for.

Can’t wait to NP3+, grail, append, and lore all of his skills

Two years is so far way :feh_seliphemotional:

13 Likes

I mean for me personally using a bond CE is already a knock against him cause I rather be using more drop CEs instead of spending a slot on a bond ce

1 Like

Rider Vinci

1 Like

GP says he’s 0.47% and they’re 0.55% though :feh_birbpeek:

Unfortunately for him, the ramping damage game is already where Space Ishtar plays.

At least he has that debuff and buff removal resistance which is pretty sexy.

7 Likes

Damn Fandom edited their page smh. They had the wrong number until now.

4 Likes

Yea I’d say he has more cq applications then farming. unless someone doesn’t have space Ishtar

2 Likes

:fgo_oryou:

15 Likes

I trusted you when I wrote this :catdestroy:
Never again.

7 Likes

Blame GP for always being late with their writeups

Put some RESTECP on Lolivinci.

5 Likes