• Q-4, A-4, B-3, E-5 hitcounts
  • NP Gain: 0.52
  • Defensive NP Gain: 3%
  • Star Gen: 8.9%
  • Death Rate: 45%
  • Star Weight: 198
  • Attribute: Human
  • Alignments: Lawful Good
  • Traits: Servant, Humanoid, Roman, Weak to Enuma Elish, Riding, King, Hominidae

Passives:

Riding B+:

• Increase own Quick Card performance by 9%

Magic Resistance B+:

• Increase own Debuff Resistance by 18%

Independent Action C++:

• Increase own Crit Damage by 7.2%

Append Skills:

• 1st: Increases the performance of Extra Attack Cards by (30 -50)%.
  • 2nd: Starts the battle with (10 - 20)% NP Gauge.
  • 3rd: Increase own damage against Archer type enemies by (20 - 30)%

Skills:

“Hagia Sophia Prayer C-”: (8 - 6) CD

• Apply a (30 - 50)% NP Gain Buff to self (1 turn)
  • 500% chance to apply a 300% Taunt to self (1 turn)
  • Gain (10 -20) Crit Stars

“Empire of the Setting Sun EX”: (8 - 6) CD

• Apply a (10 - 20)% ATK Buff to the party (3 turns)
  • Apply a (10 - 20)% Buster Buff to the party (3 turns)
  • Apply a (20 - 30)% Crit Damage Buff to Roman allies (3 turns)

“End Privilege C”: (8 - 6) CD

• Charge own NP gauge by (20 - 30)%
  • Apply a (20 - 30)% Crit Damage Buff to self (3 turns)
  • Apply a (5 - 10) Star Regen Buff to self (3 turns)
  • Apply a Trigger-on-Death Buff to self (3 turns)
    • Charge NP gauge of last other party member (except self) by (20 - 30)%
    • Apply a (20 - 30)% Crit Damage Buff to last other party member (except self)
    • Apply a (5 - 10) Star Regen Buff to last other party member (except self)

“Theodosius Constantinos: I Swear By Mie’s Precious Wall”

• Buster Support NP
  • Apply a (30 - 50) Buster Buff to self (3 turns) (Scales with NP)
  • Apply Invincible to self (1 time, 1 turn)
  • Apply a (100 - 200)% DEF Buff to the party (1 turn) (Scales with OC)
  • apply a (5000) Damage Cut Buff to Roman allies (1 turn)

Bond CE: “Everything Is Gone”

• When equipped and on the field, apply a Trigger-on-Death Buff to self
    • Apply a 20% ATK Buff to all allies except self (3 turns)
    • Heal all allies except self by 5000HP

GP Page

25 Likes

Weird kit
Good for Chen Gong’s arrow :fgo_unclegong:

5 Likes

I looooooove that FA art tho that’s awesome

10 Likes

i woulda liked his 1st and 3rd skills to be flip, honestly.

5 Likes

I like the art but something about his leg just doesn’t look right. That angle makes it look crooked at the knee

1 Like

Oooooo I like the NP animation a lot too but yeah odd kit

7 Likes

I am super into his kit. Very interesting blend of offense and defense and it’s kinda cute that he can sort of pass on his 3rd Skill after he dies.

I don’t see the On Death Trigger Buff to be the main thing you aim for but rather a backup plan. I guess you can trigger it early with Chen Gong but I feel like he’s not meant to be used like someone like Miss Crane.

5 Likes

Yeah his kit seems to be “offensive buster stalling”, especially if we’re trying double system with him (since we’ll have 2 Roman). I think someone will call that term oxymoron. But the reality this is what Lasagna tried. That, or Gong’s unique arrow option.

3 Likes

Expected him to have a charisma and def up skills but this is way better. Cool kit and art also while i think his head looks a bit off on his np its still good

also the append skill

• 3rd: Increase own damage against Archer type enemies by (20 - 30)%

:eyes:

4 Likes

Very nice art, very nice NP animation and support for ROMA? Say no more.

Anti archer append skill
That means Mehmet is an archer

6 Likes

Finally a new Supporter for my favourites Roma and UMU. Roman Trait Buffs are the Future!

2 Likes

Interesting animations, but I’m not sold so far. The coolest effects in his kit are difficult to use because they don’t persist. Not sure why I would pair him even with the likes of Quirinus when great Buster and crit support already grow on trees.

4 Likes

Seeing that we mostly managed to mainstream Nastya to refer to Anastasia and that filthy Byzantines still qualify as Balkan, I’m gonna push Cotze as short for Constantine

9 Likes

Im torn because it seems like he wants to tank and then provide a bonus when he dies. This in of itself is not a bad idea and he has most of the tools he needs, but his taunt only lasts one turn and his HP is pretty good so he will last a while meaning that he might actively struggle to die before his teammates. I guess you could put a taunt CE on him for max effect, but those are on the rarer side of things, or you could feed him to chen gong which also seems like not the best use. I guess it comes down to timing his taunt so that he dies that turn to get his death effect.

I can see him being useful for players that lack some high level damage dealers or supports and cant just three turn every hard story node or CQ. Once you aren’t three turning having a support tank with party defense buffs can really help in high end quests where enemies can hit extraordinarily hard. Plus it seems like he can get his NP pretty fast with a decent battery and that huge NP gain buff.

2 Likes

Also, I feel like most notable Assassin bosses are the giant ghosts with AOE facecards lol.

5 Likes

Yeah those AOE ghost can be really annoying, but at least they can charge you NP gauge. Also I’m assuming you don’t use Constantine against assassins given class advantage.

3 Likes

I mean, if you’re trying to get him to die before his teammates this is the best way

3 Likes

Nastya is actually an acceptable and widespread nickname to the rather common name Anastasia.
No idea about Constantine though :fgo_bblaugh:

1 Like

He feels like a more offensive/defensive version of Holmes, some supportive and self buffs with stars and crit damage, but with a more defensive NP (with another offensive self buff).

I could (barely) see some level 1 utility but I wish that on death effect was on his NP instead (and the taunt was 3 turns).

Unless there’s some tech I’m not seeing (some synergistic effect might be released this event) I’m not really feeling his kit personally (though he does play nice with ROMA so that’s something).

2 Likes