• Q-3, A-3, B-2, E-6 hitcounts
  • NP Gain: 0.41
  • Defensive NP Gain: 3%
  • Star Gen: 9%
  • Death Rate: 33.7%
  • Star Weight: 197
  • Attribute: Human
  • Alignments: Lawful Neutral
  • Traits: Female, Servant, Divine, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish, Riding, Hominidae

Passives:

Riding B:

• Increase own Quick Card performance by 8%

Magic Resistance B:

• Increase own Debuff Resistance by 17.5%

Divinity C

• Increase own Damage by 150

Append Skills:

• 1st: Increases the performance of Extra Attack Cards by (30 -50)%.
  • 2nd: Starts the battle with (10 - 20)% NP Gauge.
  • 3rd: Increase own damage against Foreigner type enemies by (20 - 30)%

Skills:

" [self-natureMyosenjisho B]": (8 - 6) CD

• Charge own NP Gauge by (20 - 30)%
  • Charge other party member’s NP Gauge by 10%
  • Gain (5 - 15) Crit Stars

" [Eight Elements of Benevolence and RighteousnessJingi Hakko A]": (8 - 6) CD

• Apply a (10 - 20)% Quick Buff to one party member (3 turns)
  • Apply a (10 - 20)% Arts Buff to one party member (3 turns)
  • Apply a (10 - 20)% Buster Buff to one party member (3 turns)
  • Apply a (10 - 20)% Crit Buff to one party member (3 turns)
  • Apply a (10 - 20)% NP Damage Buff to one party member (3 turns)
  • Restores (500 - 1000) HP to one party member
  • Apply Evasion to one party member (1 time, 3 turns)
  • Apply Debuff Immunity to one party member (1 time, 3 turns)

[Gesaku ZanmaiGesakuzanmai A]: (8 - 6) CD

• Apply a (20 - 30)% Arts Buff to self (3 turns)
  • Apply a Trigger-on-Arts Card Buff to self (3 turns)
    • Arts Cards apply a 5% ATK Buff to the party (3 turns)

NP: " [Nanso Satomi HakkendenWhat a Satomi Hakkenden]"

• 4 Hit AOE, Arts NP
  • Apply a 30% SP.DMG against Demonic enemies Buff to self (1 turn) (Activates first)
  • Deals (450 - 750 )% damage scaling with NP level
  • Deals extra (150 - 200)% SuperEffective Damage against Evil enemies (Scales with OC)
  • Gain 8 Crit Stars

Bond CE: “Nanso Satomi Hakkenden

• While on the field, apply a 15% SP.DMG against Demonic enemies Buff to the party
  • While on the field, apply a 15% SP.DMG against Evil enemies Buff to the party
14 Likes

On one hand, another AOE Arts Rider. Bad np gain tho

On the other, those ascension are so pretty aaaa

Wait the first two skills are Ryouma and Santagale powercreep. Lasagnaaaaa, buuufffff annddd coiiinnnssss

1 Like

that S2 really has everything, huh
i see esports potential

1 Like

Well, trying to top Loli Vinci is somewhat impossible, but she has some interesting selling points, mainly her NP.

Although doubt would come up often and even less on Casters.

Wow, they really just gave her “apply every buff”, huh? I can’t really see it getting her too far though- in almost every respect, she’s a strict downgrade on Chiron supportively, and most of those s2 buffs are just bloat when she applies them to herself. Her only real claim to fame support-wise is a guaranteed mix of NP up and colour buffs, but the colour bracket is usually saturated anyway and two of the 3 colours have better options - Oberon giving 50/40 to Busters and Tamamo giving 50/30 to Arts.

If my quick calcs are accurate she’ll have a bit of a tough time looping as well, even against Casters, which is not a weakness you wanna have when you’re in direct competition with Lolivinci.

I really like the visual design, but the skill design feels a little directionless. She has so many effects packed in that all their values are gimped to make up for it and she just feels like a half-answer to every problem without actually answering even one.

9 Likes

Bad internals and low wide spread skill values be damned, as a Hokusai liker and someone who’s been waiting on the original takolegs contribution, if Xu Fu doesn’t have the kit to be a DPS, Bakin is definitely the #1 fall back. I mostly care about DPS for TAs anyway so her looping ability is irrelevant to me.

Another for the “looks cool but not interested” pile which I’m happy about.

Not many Servants I want to roll for this year so far so I can keep saving.

4 Likes

Looks fine and they certainly threw a lot at her kit. Even the animations have a lot going on. But she just isn’t all that interesting for me.

Honestly JP this year has mostly only gotten my attention with fresh banners for Morgan and Melt. New characters have been just kind of noteworthy and that’s it. Though anniversary and summer can change things fast.

3 Likes

Could they stack more effect on that skill 2? I am intrigued her semi support nature opens up some possibilities if you don’t care too much about looping. Giving a strong maybe for this one, see how I feel in a couple of years when she rolls around here.

2 Likes

I’m probably getting her since semi-support servants are the most fun to use in the game.

1 Like

Bad internals but nice skills and NP.
50% art buffs to self during 3T is nothing to scoff at.
That random 8 stars on NP though… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Cba to run numbers but I expect her damage will be the highest of the Lolivinci/Odysseus/Bakin triangle in exchange for the awful internals.

Looping is whatever. Big battery with Ocean Flyer, Oberon and Mana Loading = job done. Seems like they tune for 5CE now.

The charisma on attack is cool in concept - but thr values and likelihoods suck in execution. 5% per card is wank, and she only has 2 Arts cards. 10% per attack would be a little more worthwhile.

Feels like a Limited Arts Jiang Ziya/Taikoubou, to some extent. Evil/demonic instead of Divine/Demonic. Self and party charge. Targetable full triangle buffs instead of AoE but Quick only.

4 Likes

The 8 is supposed to represent the 8 Dog Warriors. Also the reason why her second skill has 8 effects.

11 Likes

5% per arts card for 3 turns. If there were some unique method ensuring she gets to launch her arts cards for 3 turns and continuously stack teamwide buffs? That would be a fun challenge quest.

Oh, thematic effects, nice.

i genuinely laughed when i saw all these buffs on 1 skill

14 Likes

Even BBlocked this is just 30% charisma by the last card on turn 3. Meh!

And by virtue of needing to use her cards cinstantly the others probs didn’t benefit anyway.

6 Likes

The first and second skills beg for esports, but realistically, they aren’t so much better than what we already have access to that I feel like I need them . That, and I underutilize my esports Servants as it is.

1 Like

Supports are so powerful now that esports builds are just redundant imo.

4 Likes

I’m going to make it work to continue disrespecting meta-slaves.

10 Likes