• Q-4, A-3, B-4, E-5 hitcounts
  • NP Gain: 0.78
  • Defensive NP Gain: 3%
  • Star Gen: 9.8%
  • Death Rate: 17.5%
  • Star Weight: 102
  • Attribute: Heaven
  • Alignments: Chaotic Summer
  • Traits: Hominidae Servant, King, Female, Divine, Humanoid. Sky or Earth except Pseudo Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Skills

Primordial Rune (Midsummer)
Increase Quick card performance of a single ally by 50% (3 turns) & Increase Buster card critical strength by 100% (3 turns) 8-6t cd

Midsummer Ice Cream
Increase ATK of all allies by 20% (3 turns) & Increase party Quick Card performance by 15% (3 turns) & Increase party Buster Card performance by 15% (3 turns) + Gain 15 Critical Stars every turn (3 turns) 9-7t cd

Late Night thoughts in Summer
Increase the NP gauge of a single ally by 50% & increase star gather of Buster cards by 5000% (1 turn) + gain 15 critical stars 9-7t cd

Noble Phantasm

Gate of Aegir (A)
6 hits, AoE Quick NP
Increases NP strength on [Waterfront] fields (1 turn, 10-30% OC scaling) + Deal damage to all enemies + Deal Special Attack Damage Vs [Lawful] (OC scaling, 150-200%) & drain charge by 1 stage for all enemies

Passives

Magic Resistance EX
Increase your debuff resistance by 25%

Core of the Goddess A
Increase your debuff resistance by 25% & Apply Damage Plus for yourself (Total Card Damage +250)

Territory Creation A
Increase your Arts performance by 10%.

Bond CE

The Dark Tears of Enchromia
Increases Buster Critical Strength for all allies by 30% while Scathach-Skadi (Ruler) is on the field.

22 Likes

Quick is saved!!!

3 Likes

I told you that Scathachs were all Quick NPs!

Also, why do I find Majin-san to be a perfect fit for SSkadi? :fgo_seibathink:
Dat Quick/Buster!
So they fixed Quick and Buster?

13 Likes

This is… not great if I’m honest. 15% more Quick, but your Buster cards fuck your refund crits.

The bomb and stars per turn is nice for Servants that weren’t hitting the marks they needed, but at best a plug buffer for Quick.

14 Likes

THEY CALLED BE A MADMAN

@Recks SAID THEY COULDN’T POSSIBLY MAKE 3 BANGERS FOR SUMMER AFTER ARC

Well well well!

6 Likes

I really like how she gives so much star, having 15 stars per turn and 15 instant star bomb. now crit is not an unreliable gimmick. This really helps quick servant with bad star gen. My kojiro now can do big number with all his cards.

12 Likes

OG Skadi with her arts NP

How many times do I have to teach you this lesson old man?!

14 Likes

She’s definitely a replacement for farming as she has both 15% more Quick and 20% team attack, on top of a star bomb and stars per turn.

100% buster crit 3t is insane, and few will suffer for it (RIP Charlie, RISE S.Okitan)

16 Likes

I’m telling you! It’s all green! :fgo_skadismug:

3 Likes

I would agree if not for that massive Buster absorb. I don’t want to use the Busters on a Quick looper I want the Arts and Quick to get the stars.

Idk maybe I’m just too sleepy to see it rn.

9 Likes

Doesn’t this also mean that we don’t need to borrow a Skadi anymore?
Great news when I look at my FL these days

4 Likes

You kidding right? This is more than great. It’s perfect.

Double Summer Skadi fixes all problem with quick. For farming quick will have 130% quick up and 40% attack up. This equalizes the playing field for farming. For CQ 1 summer skadi and 1 skadi is perfect will have crit and defense cuz now skadi np is not a joke cuz she’ll build her np so fast with crit.

This saves quick.

3 Likes

It’s a 1t star absorb and she comes with teamwide 15% buster and targeted 100% buster crit. Shit gonna die.

4 Likes

I love it because when my Quick buffs run out I dont want to use them because they suck.

1 Like

So, let’s give her a little look:

• She has 4.68% raw refund before buffs with in kit 65% Quick
  • If you run double of her you have all for 3t:
    200% buster crit, 30% buster, 130% Quick, 40% atk and 30 stars per turn

That buff total is bananas. Just add old Skadi to push the Quick crits up a bit.

12 Likes

Not sure how I feel about Skadi Ruler. On 1 hand she is a good support. On other hand she doesn’t make Quick any better

Sure you have more option now, but that option is still Skadi season 2

18 Likes

Is this the start of DSSS+S?

9 Likes

Disagree. She makes quick much much better.

1 Like

She does though. 15% more quick, for 30% more Quick total. 20% atk instead of shitty def down and big big buster crits for anyone along with the stars to make it happen.

The buff total is huge. In exchange for no special pmod etc like Koyan/Castoria she just brings more raw steroids.

She doesn’t help Quick’s sustain nor does she help original Skadi NP, but she is more dakka and refund.

4 Likes

Wow. How boring and safe.

20 Likes