[JP] 5* Ruler Summer Scathach-Skadi

Why is this a problem if everyone crosses the finish line anyway and 2 week events now last 3 weeks?

There is no challenging content in the game 99.9% of the time.

3 Likes

I’m talking about lottos specifically, cause they are the only ones worth farming hard for.

Finally, Jing Ke can farm dailies :fgo_kiyo:
Best update

1 Like

Seeing as 90+ DIDN’T provide more lotto tickets, I sincerely doubt ++ would either. They’ve specifically made lotto easy for every team to farm by handing out charge on the welfare ever since 6th anni.

1 Like

Yes just doesn’t mean that you have to put farming into that, let the 10% go wild with various gold mata locked behind x no. of clear of a ++ node, just not lores and bond grails, I won’t complain not one bit.

Wait is this a farming node?

1 Like

Yeah, new 90++ difficulty node. Same difficulty marker as super memorial quests.

I am going to die

Why did they do that

4 Likes

You can just play the 90+ or 90 stages. Events last 3 weeks - 2 week events that is. There is no risk of failing to clear the shop/ladder.

1 Like

See 90+ in your own words were better, now if ++ is gonna make them more better… You can see where this is going can’t you?

Faster shop clear then you can farm whatever the hell you want for lotto tickets. They’ve literally been making the lotto grinding easier since 6th anni.

Lottos are completely opened up for the many to 6CE.

1 Like

And if lotto tickets are more in 90++? What then? Cause I can bet that that’s what’s gonna happen to make the 10% care about the node.

Im not worried about failing to clear the shop/ladder due to time, I’m worried about them scaling the shop to the 90++ node and making farming to finish the event even more of a pain

Seeing as they didn’t do this with 90+, why would they for ++? Just add better skill/ascension mat drop rates. All the incentive a top 10% doing 100s of boxes needs.

The majority don’t do 100+ boxes, contrary to what the forums say.

3 Likes

I would argue the same old fights with just beefier HP enemies is not a challenge at all.

1 Like

They redesigned the fights, but okay.

4 Likes

Which makes them hella better, and we are farming lottos for mats as well, make the node have better drop rate and you have a new best node hands down, since it provides same lotto currency as 90 node, event currency and good mat drop rate on top of that.

And that’s the least lsg can do, and I don’t trust lsg to make the best decisions, which you can probably see from my previous posts, so I’m just gonna be wary of them till I see what they do with 90++ nodes in this coming year.

Can we move the outrage here please:

1 Like

Yup.

Keep in mind, the event damage CE is 200% at MLB, so if you’ve got enough charge or can reliably crit down the first wave (event drop CE gives a star bomb on-entry) you could clear it even with neutral classes.

3 Likes

Meh, my outrage is done till I see how they use the nodes in the future events should be fun seeing 90+++ cqs later down the line