[JP] 6/29 "Nanrei Yubari Hakkenden" Event Stream

An upcoming Event will start late June and requires completion of LB3 in order to participate.

Hessian Lobo, Hokusai, Okada Izou, Barghest, and all Archer Class Servants will be getting event bonus.

News Page

Stream to start on June 29th and will cover last minute information on the event.

The following people will be involved:

• Ayako Kawasumi (Artoria)

The retweet campaign has also changed where instead of it being all or nothing, SQ is now being rewarded based on increments of 10K retweets. Up to 14 SQ at 70K retweets.

Stream Page

Youtube Stream

Live translation by Tolovetrouble

16 Likes

I believe the event is a reference to The Eight Dog Warriors. Lobo and Barghest are dogs and Okada is also treated like a dog. Hokusai actually collaborated with the author, Takizawa Bakin.

11 Likes

interesting. Thought being human killers would be their common point. Hopefully barghest will get a rate up

I consider the fact that there is no lancer Cu event bonus a heresy. He is second best doggo after Barghest (the waifu factor is too strong).

4 Likes

:fgo_shutensip:

2 Likes

7 Likes

I’ll go on a limb and say they are releasing:

Spoilers

Tametomo and XuFu here

Especially Tametomo as the event is named after two different Bakin novels, and he was already a featured character in Summer Hokusai’s mats. Xu Fu more on the fact she had certain prominence in Traum and was also an Archer in Summer 5.

3 Likes

Tametomo pls be welfare

He won’t and you know it.

No I refuse to accept, need big tiddy mecha robot (without spending SQ for potential Anni and Eresh summer)

That’s some copium.

Hmm…a Seiba/Saber servant/welfare. :fgo_seibathink:

Shhhh we aren’t talking about the silhouette giant from new years…it never made sense why they even put him on that poster. Everyone could see that it was a

Gundam

Minamoto-no-Tametomo

If not then we get him later this year…

Oh, sweet, Super Orion finally gets an event bonus. Gg ez, baby “Nanrei Yubari Hakkenden.”

Reminder that the Stream is at a slightly later time and will be about 8 hours from now.

7 Likes

I get to wake up to something new :fgo_serenityay:

6 Likes

Stream has started

Main visual for the 7th Anniversary

13 Likes

7th Anniversary Illustrations

Chiyome and Taikoubou

Space Ishtar and Hajime

Arash and Merlin

Billy and Reines

Ruler Artoria and Jacques de Molay