[JP] 6/29 "Nanrei Yubari Hakkenden" Event Stream

She needed to borrow some powerful pants to contain those skull crushers until the time is right.

3 Likes

Not sure where to put this but Minamoto no Tametomo:

6 Likes

Deck: QAABB
Skill 1: Buster up 3 times, 3 turns [30-50%], and increase critical strenght [20-30%]. CD 7-5
Skill2: NP charge [20-30%], Guts [1000-2000HP, 1 time, 3 turns] and trigger on guts, “increase NP damage for self 10-20%, 1 time, 3 turns and remove debuff from self”. CD 8-6
Skill3: Aply sure hit for 5 turns, and appy trigger skill every turn, “increase NP strenght 10-20% 1 time, 5 turns” and increase NP gauge per turn 5-10%. CD 9-7

NP: Grant ignore invicibility (1T) and ignore defense (1T) and increse Buster card effectiveness on Waterside field (20%, 1 turn) and deals significant damage to all enemies (300-500%) and supereffective damage to lawful enemies (150-200%)

Passives: Magic resistance C, independent action B
Appende skill 3: Deals increased damage against Berserker enemies.

He’s good but not great. He looks hella cool tho so that should be enough to persuade a lot of people to roll for him

5 Likes

I was not expecting the 2nd Banner to release so early so I was asleep when the JP Server updated.

Thanks to @Cards for getting Tametomo’s information out so quickly.

6 Likes

Feel free to drop your regular updates/commentary in the thread!

1 Like

Now that Tametomo is finally released, here’'s the updated list:

Unless one of them is a LB7 Servant, then they have to come in the next couple of months (Tunguska was supposed to come out around Anniversary last year, hence why Jiang Ziya is there).

6 Likes

Banner featuring Hokusai. Hokusai’s Trial Quest is now free for players who have completed Salem.

9 Likes

OK is it me or do I read these words way too often

7 Likes

Also, @Psychedeliccreature your fgo message is still censored

You are not alone. This is her 3rd banner in ~14 months with her most recent one being only 6 months ago

7 Likes

What? Lame I’ve had that message ever since I started playing.

Anyway CC is against Bakin and Hokusai. Bakin has a gimmick where her attacks and some skills apply a Quick Debuff to an enemy. At 7 stacks the enemy gets charmed. Hokusai has a similar gimmick except with Arts Debuffs. Other than that the two also throw around a bunch of Buffs and Debuffs.

1 Like

One of these days I’ll get around to organizing 7th Anniversary stuff

Artwork of Mandircardo, Caster Gil, and Robin

Izou in LB2 Style and Dobrynya in LB3 Style

11 Likes

And Fou, never forget the Fou.

I also noticed that both Gudao, Gudako and Mash appear in the Runaway artwork. With the exception of the Cover for Anni 7. This is the only place they appear. Interesting.

1 Like