[JP] 8/10 Summer 2022 Event Stream

Stream to start on August 10th at 20:00 JST. Stream to cover last minute information on the Event before it’s probable release after the Stream.

The following people will be involved:

• Kenji Akabane (Kadoc, Tsuna)
  • Yuki Kuwahara (Gareth)

Stream Info

Event info

Youtube Stream

Live Translation by Tolovetrouble

24 Likes

Reserved for recap

Non-Summer News

Summer News

4 Likes

Praying for Summer Eresh. Please Lasagna!

7 Likes

Indeed!!

please gacha gods. i need luck on wednesday at 7am my time. i shall spare no expense turning my f2p jp account into a whale account for that day, and that day only. i had all but given up hope of proto-chan coming to mobile, and she comes as a summer servant. i cannot be more excited about this!!! i have enough exp to take her too at least level 109 without farming.

if anyone needs me wednesday, i wont be available until she’s level 120 should the gacha gods permeant. but we know how the desire sensor works and i have just under 1500 quartz ready, so i can at least hit pity lol

14 Likes

holding out for Summer Skadi :feh_lilithpray:

10 Likes

The dude summer costumes have not been very summer like since summer three :eyes:

Also lol Douman completely covered up for summer

10 Likes

Welp, the anni. previews have already shown us that even Lasagna can’t give us a hot boy summer so all that’s left is Summeramis hopium

7 Likes

Just hoping beyond hope that those “leaks” weren’t real like they usually are.

9 Likes

If the leaks were real they would have mentioned the third banner that Nasu revealed would be happening for Summer 7.

4 Likes

Summeramis? :feh_sigurdeyes:

4 Likes

Praying for my girl to get something…

But not expecting anything, Gareth and Lady Avalon honestly have me on very low expectations… Again.

13 Likes

Lasengle please, GIVE US SUMMER MEDUSA ALREADY!!!

5 Likes

He probably should tbh, he’s pale af. I imagine he burns in minutes.

8 Likes

Funnily enough the sunlight in the arctic is harsh and will burn quite easily

It looks like Douman is in the kind of yukata worn at ryokan.

The male costumes feel character appropriate even if they’re not as horny as people would like, and I say that as someone who isn’t too fond of Douman’s costume.

6 Likes

As the boys go, I actually really like the Assclap got himself a tan. I kinda wonder how, though. Hopefully a doujin artist can show us what he looked like sunbathing, or, alternatively, how bad his tanlines are.

7 Likes

I hope there’s a story behind Asclepius’ tan that explains how he got it and includes Nightingale trying to fix it.

13 Likes

I think Yan Qing’s looks summer-y. Definitely not Douman or Asclepius, though.

11 Likes

going by what i see a lot in anime and manga, for some reason the japanese like wearing hoodies/parkas like that to pools, beaches, etc… so i guess asclepius’ outfit matches that look, though me personally wouldn’t where that outfit to those places.

2 Likes

The Kimono is gonna be fully open in the Saint graph, trust.

I have no way of knowing this but we can pretend

8 Likes