[JP] 9/8 Summer 2021 - Chaldea Summer Adventure: Dream Chasing Boy and Dreaming Girl Stream

Stream to start on September 8th at 1930 JST. The Stream will cover information on the Summer 6 Event right before its release.

The following people will be involved:

• Kenji Akabane (Kadoc, Tsuna)
  • Ayako Kawasumi ( Artoria)
  • Shin Furukawa (Achilles)

Youtube Stream

Live translation by Tolovetrouble on Twitch

8 Likes

The event only requires Fuyuki in order to participate.

There will be a small pre - campaign to help players get ready for the event.

• There will be a week long login bonus that rewards 2 Silver Apples, 2 Gold Apples, and 3 SQ
  • Increased success chance when leveling, 1/2 AP for Strengthening Quests, and 1/2 AP for Interludes for all Event related Servants.

Event related Servants are all previous Summer Servants and Male Servants who got a Summer Costume. There are a few unusual cases like Calamity Jane, Vritra, Nemo, Francis Drake, Columbus, Red Hare, Mandricardo, Blackbeard, Bartholomew, and Koyanskaya though there is a notice that not all the Event related Servants will appear in the story.

Pre Summer Banner featuring Nemo, Drake, Summer Anne & Bonny, Calamity Jane, and CEs from the past Summer Events.

11 Likes

Reserved for recap

• Support System Update
  • Summer 6 Info
1 Like

Unrelated but there’s a new CE in the Da Vinci shop that features Pepe and increases FP and QP

4 Likes

Another week of suffering before the real event begin :catlie:

8 Likes

Event related servant

Red Hare

The only way to save Autumn 6

Swimming_Red_Hare_Cropped_4

22 Likes

Well, if it really is a Pokemon parody…

24 Likes

I’m praying that they finally give Gawain his summer outfit

3 Likes

konyasaka is prob just their tradition of adding the anni servant to the summer lineup as bonuses
nothing new

matthew’s line indicate that we’re going to australia, and drake indicatites its gonna be about pirates
potentially even a summer alt for her

7 Likes

Besides past summer servants, most of the servants getting bonuses are riders. :fgo_think:

7 Likes

I figure he’s just a given for Summer events really

The pre banner is interesting though. I feel like it disproves those from getting summer alts (but it might mean they get costumes?) but I’ve been wrong before.

3 Likes

douman getting a bonus makes me curious, I think he’s pretty new tho but maybe he gets like a costume

7 Likes

This year the servant’s will have autumn attribute…
Then again mash said something about Australia is currently spring and getting warmer, so… Spring servant’s?

7 Likes

Well the event banner definitely looks like a pirate ship’s captain quarters, and most pirate servants are riders, so I’m not very surprised by that.

Though now I’m wondering why Achilles costume isn’t more pirate ish.

7 Likes

Obviously the event is actually “Dream Chasing Boy and Dreaming GIL Stream”.

Waver helps Iskandar find Okeanos and we get our first male Summer servant in 5-star Gilgamesh (Rider) flying around on that thing I forgot the name of from Zero.

Also: Achilles is there and Da Vinci kills him using her new assassin class advantage.

9 Likes

CD WHEN :fgo_teachcultured:

4 Likes

We’ve already had an Assassin Summer Welfare, at this point we are just missing extra classes, Caster and Archer

I doubt that they’ll dupe the classing yet

So far it’s been a pattern

S1: Scathach (Assassin)
S2: Ishtar (Rider
S3: Jeanne d’Arc (Alter) (Berserker)
S4: Katsushika Oui (Hokusai) (Saber)
S5: Yu-Mei-Ren (Lancer)
S6: Leonardo da-Vinci (Lily) (Archer)
S7: ??? (Caster)

It’s in order of the classes

2 Likes

For some reason I thought she got Assassin for her welfare version and closed the Cavalry loop.

Christmas is about to get the second Santa Archer servant on NA, so I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they didn’t go in order for Summer.

Avenger Welfare Da Vinci-chan is here to kill 5-star Rasputin.

So… there seems to be some leaks rolling around. Not sure if fake or real.

Spoilers

summer_okitan
smol_okitan

11 Likes