[JP] Christmas 2020 Rerun

Rerun of the Christmas 2020 Event featuring Santa Karna to run from the 7th to the 19th.

Boxes are limited to 20 and contain the same materials as the original event: Horseshoes, Seeds, Dust, and Spinal Fluid.

Event info

15 Likes

Lasgna has no idea how badly I’ve wanted and waited for this, damn

9 Likes

20 boxes? Not the usual 10? Well, that’s new, I think.

5 Likes

I was so excited to get him on JP last year…and then they didn’t rerun it…and now they rerun it right before I’ll be getting him in NA…I have to laugh. I’ll still be glad to get him in both servers, though.

Kinda wish it had been a Christmas omnibus like they did for Halloween last year. If they really aren’t doing a new Christmas event, it would have been the perfect time to fit it in, but oh well.

7 Likes

Hope for reruns not being dead, yay

9 Likes

Went with Karna over Quetz :fgo_seibathink:

3 Likes

WTF… This really got me by surprise. I’m starting to think that they really fucked up the scheduling with LB7 release and this rerun is a quick fix.

Well, I will gladly take this while I wait for Oberon rerun and LB7.

3 Likes

Pretty much what happened when they Re-Ran Nero fest between Part 1 and 2 of LB6 to fill time.

7 Likes

hopium for past welfare coins right here.

come on gudaguda final honnoji

8 Likes

what are the best comp for the best node in this Xmas ?

Double castoria and the events rate up servant vritra. Np1 is fine, too.

5 Likes

So I assume that if we don’t double Castoria we are doomed then :fgo_illya: ?

If you wanna 3turn the 90+ node, pretty much yeah. Unless you switch out with combat Mc. The dcs/vritra is just most optimal. The currency ce is 50% starting charge, so you can try to use that to your advantage.

5 Likes

so…
no christmas welfare this year?

2 Likes

in jp? na. not looking like it…

2 Likes

Reruns aren’t dead, just limping. I guess I shouldn’t have expected a full, new lotto so soon after the last one, so I hope they make this one worth its length by adding Welfare coins for older Christmas ones.

Probably because Karnamas is unique in that it has a special box to roll in addition to the usual ones, which uses a specific currency available only in the first 20 boxes.

6 Likes

Hmmm, now that I think about it… Will this rerun have the fast lotto rolling? If so… maybe we will get it on NA, after all.

3 Likes

IMO double castoria NP3+ summer melt is the most optimal due to party cost. You have MC freedom as well. This is possible since summer melt has event dmg bonus.

OFC buster pretty much clears with Melusine, quirinus or Eresh (although barely) at NP1.

Since it’s just 20 boxes, 3 turn clears are not that much of a constraint tbh.

Anyways, let’s see if they add a 90++ node for the rerun.

1 Like

Even less people will have this though imo. Mines np2 and I tend to whale more often than not.

7 Likes

I had a feeling it could be something like this, but was too lazy to check, so thanks for the info :fgo_pancakeslmao:

4 Likes