[JP] Holy Grail Front - My Super Camelot 2021 + LB6 Speculation (possible story spoilers)

Next Grail Front fights featuring the Knights of the Round. Fights will last from the 12th to the 26th. Battles will be released daily from the 12th to the 18th and once all battles are won, a Holy Grail will be rewarded. It looks like some new changes to the fights are the appearances of treasure chests and a stronger enemy Servant.

2nd chance for Mordred’s outfit

Animation update for Artoria Lancer, Gawain, Lancelot, and Tristan

Strengthenings for Lancer Artoria and Tristan

Lancer Artoria:

• 1st Skill Strengthened
  • Now applies a (30-50)% Special Damage ATK buff against Chaotic enemies (1 turn)
  • Now applies a (30-50)% Special Damage ATK buff against Evil enemies (1 turn)

Tristan:

• 1st Skill Strengthened
  • Heal amount increased to (500-1000)
  • Now removes all negative buffs instead of just mental
  • Now applies a (20-30)% Quick Card buff to self (3 turns)

Tutorial for Grail Front.

Summoning Banner featuring Lancer Artoria, Tristan, Gawain, Saber Lancelot, and Mordred

24 Likes

@CrazyPterodactyl you’ve been waiting for this

6 Likes

But also

Turn :clap: one :clap: Tristan :clap: NP :clap:

13 Likes

Lancer Artoria animations

6 Likes

I just talked with someone that likes Gawain last night about how he could use something more

Great timing

1 Like

Okay but
20210512_191442

17 Likes

Gawain

7 Likes

All nice touches for the animations, although I’m particularly taken with Tristan. And I like Lartoria’s buffs thematically - I can’t think of a huge number of Chaotic Evil Archers off the top of my head but I guess she can grind Moriarty positively into the dust.

All in all, quality food for us fans of the Camelot boy band and their horse-riding producer.

5 Likes

Chaotic Evil archer, Moriarty.

Lartoria gets buffs against chaotic and evil enemies.

Is this the year where we get Quetzmas rerun?!

3 Likes

Really weird that Bedivere didn’t get an animation update along with the rest of the knights, I feel like he should have gotten priority over the others considering the movie.

I like the close up with her armor way more

16 Likes

He got one a while ago tho

6 Likes

Wait shit that was when he got the Butler costume how the hell did I forget that.

1 Like

No Merlin banner kekw

Strange they didn’t hold off on Bedi’s buff for like… 2 extra days, and give the buff slot on the other lineup to someone else, though. The internal workings of DW remain a mystery.

4 Likes

Saberlot is now the only KotR with no buffs whatsoever. Kinda suprised DW didn’t fit a slot for that.

I mean his kit is still good but his S2 is peak example of strong but boring

13 Likes

In fairness, I do not know what I would even give him?? Shy of just a higher NP multiplier or maybe a Projection-esque colour buff on S2, but that just feels like. Almost mean to other Servants that aren’t half as synergistic.

1 Like

Tristan. Does anybody else fee like that last note he plays during his Extra Attack feels a little anti-climactic?

7 Likes

That extra attack is fabulous.

Looking forward to building him when the time comes

1 Like

Bedi buff during NA Saber class banner

Tristan buff after Meihou announcement

That Junao banner right after NA LB4 theory looking kinda spicy

8 Likes