[JP] Merlin Returns

He’s finally back after more than 2 years on JP, along with an animation update. For some reason, his banner will only show up on Sundays over the next 3 weeks.

Only Sunday’s?

That is weird but so is Merlin in general!

2 Likes

This is a wonderful moment to buff Merlin and stop the Quick dictatorship, 30% NP Charge for Hero Creation EX :fgo_buster::fgo_buster::fgo_buster:

I was wondering yesterday if rolling for Summer Raikou tomorrow was a good idea with Merlin so close and no JP comeback. Now, i can indulge in the Mama, no fucks given.

I just realized that this is his first rate-up since the 10M campaign banner for JP, now i get all the hype behind his banner.

It is interesting that he returns and how the banner works but I’ll skip it.
I want to test new servants on JP plus there are a bunch on my friendslist if I actually need him.
He does mesh pretty well with my farming team but Chen fills that gap in my squad.
Honestly the only difference would be that 20% attack buff but the enemies are pretty much already wasted so :man_shrugging:

Hmm. A Siegfried would be tempting but it feels wasteful as I’m really curious to what might be on summer banner 2… and how the ones on banner 1 plays.

He’s also getting an animation update, which my maxed out Merlin will appreciate!

Rumors (4chan, so beware, it can be trolling/fake news) speak of the banner 3 being Caster Eresh and Foreigner Lartoria(s) (they changing forms between vanilla and alter).

Enough tempting to maybe not roll Merlin for now, at least for me.

It’s better to not sharing the not official news

O-kay.jpg

Why only sundays? A summer banner with just Sumanai and Kotarou 6 days out of 7 wont give any money for 6 days…unless they put other SSRs in the other days…

king creation Ex, buff buster, quick and art 50% for 3 turn :fgo_buster:

1 Like

Banned thx

2 Likes

have you gone mad

1 Like

Hey @Pandarilla you’re not gonna give :heart: to my post?
:fgo_pout:

1 Like

Nope, why, technical issues?

1 Like

He’ll be forever remembered as the grand caster of fgo :fgo_buster:

2 Likes

Grand ruler you mean?

1 Like

Grand gold mine of fgo*

1 Like

Or just give him a new class - dictator

1 Like

Btw, did people still use merlin?
When i play jp i just saw skadi-waver-tama

1 Like

Most videos I saw were double skadi, I think after tamomo got her rank up, she is seen more often, waver, well, he don’t need to rest :joy:

1 Like