JP Need foreigner servant

I’m stuck at arjuna alter and I can’t beat him, need help. Doesn’t have to be 10/10/10 but if it is then it’s better

1 Like

I’ve got an Abby at 6 or 7ish and can send an invite in a couple of minutes, just need your friend code.
Any preferences for CE?

1 Like

2ijo89
Sorry, no helpful info here. But I am surprised JP has no Foreigners you can use. Do players on JP hate Foreigners so much so that they never put them in their Support Set Up?!:scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:

Surely with Arjuna Alter out there should be more players letting others borrow their Foreigners?!:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Are Foreigners not META on JP?

and I don’t really have any req for CE just use whichever you like

1 Like

Some put them in their support but no one acc my friend request

1 Like

I gave her the Beautiful dreamer CE.
Can switch and give her the tsundere CE if you need some more survivability.

Also I’ve sent the invite.

1 Like

thanks my AP is currently 0 so can’t really try, will try to beat him later

1 Like

I’ll raise her skills a bit more when I’ve gotten through my lottery spoils…
good luck.

1 Like

If you’re stuck on the first AA fight and need a foreigner, you’re going to get destroyed by the second one where you’re forced to take an NPC Karna.

4 Likes

That’s unfortunate to hear. But the I suppose that’s the sad state of JP server? NA player here ehe :sweat_smile:

Can’t Mash help in that fight? :thinking: OG Mash I mean…

I don’t think mash will be any effective here, the guy literally NP the moment I get to him, deals tons of dmg and buster resistance down to all servants and his dmg is huge. I can’t even think what I’m gonna do with the next arjuna alter battle :pensive:

1 Like

Welcome to Berserker Boss 2019

1 Like

Sad moment, but warm welcome makes me strong…
enough to save up for command seals and slap arjuna alter’s bum

1 Like

Best advice I can give you is go do some free quests and look for someone who has mhxx swimsuit. She’s an arts based st foreigner and pretty good. I’ve seen a bunch who have her grailed as well.

Just go do free quests, look for her specifically, you use that person, friend request, then repeat to give yourself the best chance to get a friend with her.

1 Like

Considering, unless their name is hokusai with her np spamming ability, foreigner class is basically useful only during zerker boss battles. The only time I see foreigners on support lists in JP is the rare hokusai, and grailed mhxx (probably cuz saberface). I have yet to ever see ABBY on there.

The only servants I see mostly on extra class support lists are alter egos and jalter with a random ruler thrown in.

1 Like

The sad part is that I see a lot of abby but it’s either low leveled or didn’t accept my friend request

I need to redo my statement. I do have a friend with a grailed Abby on my support list. He has her on the all slot. That’s the only one I’ve seen. I have more grailed Saliaris on my friend list than Abbys. That should say something lol

Well, Locked is usually the same as Limited but Salieri is an R instead of an SSR, and you can pull him just like you can pull Bedi or others if you roll the Story gacha. Further, Class banners 5 and 6 can basically give you him. On top of that, there was a meme - at least from what I saw on Reddit - about how Extra Class GSSR banners were rolled on for Salieri. Doesn’t actually mean anything more than grailed NP5 Bedi’s imo.

1 Like