An in game Campaign has started for Road to 7. A Campaign based around Lostbelt 1 will run from the 9th to the 16th.
It looks like there’s a new system where you can play the Interludes of Lostbelt 1 related Servants even if you don’t have them. Any Strengthenings unlocked from Interludes will be applied once you’ve gotten the Servant.
Several Recollection and Super Recollection Quests will be availble that will allow you to re-fight certain major fights. Recollection Quests will reward a ticket while Super Recollection Quests will rewards 10 Teapots each. Each Quest is repeatable but will only give their rewards once. Unsure if they are permanently repeatable or only during the duration of the Campaign.
AP for Main Quests for LB1 will be reduced to 1/4, AP for Free Quests will be 1/2 until first clear, AP for Strengthening Quests and Interludes for Lostbelt 1 Servants will 1/2, there will be increased success when upgrading Lostbelt 1 Servants, Lostbelt 1 Servants give more FP when chosen as Support, and Ivan, Anastasia, Avicebron, and Atalante Alter get full screen NPs.
Skill Strengthening for Ivan
- 1st Skill Strengthened
- Now comes with a (20 - 30)% NP Battery
- Now applies a (20 - 30)% Special Damage Buff against Lawful enemies.
- Now applies a (20 - 30)% Special Damage Buff against Chaotic enemies.
Road to 7 [Lostbelt 1] info
Summoning Campaign featuring Lostbelt 1 Servants, Heretical Yaga on rateup if you’ve cleared LB1, and a preview of CEs that will be eventually added to the general pool.
5* CE: Illusionary Princess
- Stats: 0(0) HP/ 500(2000) ATK
- Apply a 60(80)% NP Damage Buff to self if Berserker Class
4* CE: Hana no Rakudo
- Stats: 0(0) HP/ 400(1500) ATK
- Apply a 300(400)% Star Weight Buff to self
- Apply a 8(10)% Quick Buff to self
4* CE: Confession
- Stats: 600(2250) HP/ 0(0) ATK
- Apply a 15(20)% DEF Buff against Male enemies
- Apply a 25(30)% Defensive NP Gain Buff to self