[JP] Speculations For The Upcoming Lostbelt 7 Pre-Release Campaign Part 2

With the release of the first pre-campaign for lostbelt 6 we got two servants on rate-up, Castoria and Rider Vinci, both important characters to the lostbelt story

We know that the second part to this campaign will come this wednesday with (almost confirmed) banners for both Melusine and Oberon, the latter not having a rate-up for over a year now.

However there is another servant which had an important role in lostbelt 6 as well, and that servant is Senji Muramasa. His last rate-up is even longer than Oberons with almost 2 years now (since January 1st 2021 with the JP schedule) not being available outside of GSSR gachas

Seeing his importance in the story, and Rider Vincis sudden rate-up for this campaign, how likely are we to get a Muramasa rate-up next week?

4 Likes

This is just a hunch, but I think Archetype: Earth is gonna have a big role in LB7. Here’s why:

• She was the Anniversary Servant for the game’s most recent anniversary banner in Japan
  • The main anniversary Servant on all of the past banners played some kind of role.
  • 1st Anniversary: Caster Da Vinci (Helped with Chaldea’s communications, rayshifts, and kicked ass in 6th Singularity)
  • 2nd Anniversary: Sherlock Holmes (I don’t wanna spoil LB6.5)
  • 3rd Anniversary: Skadi (Lostbelt King/Queen for LB2)
  • 4th Anniversary: Rider Da Vinci (New Form for Da Vinci after Rasputin tried killing her)
  • 5th Anniversary: Castoria (LB6, but… I haven’t seen much of that lostbelt and I’m DREADING IT)
  • 6th Anniversary: Koyanskaya Of Light (Crypter/Alien God Ally, and… I don’t wanna spoil Tsunguka)
  • 7th Anniversary: Archetype: Earth (???)

So, I’m speculating Archetype: Earth and Muramasa on the next banner

2 Likes

I totally agree with on Arc appearing in LB7.

I think they also mentioned at anni that she will play her part later this year so I’m expecting her to pop-up in the story against the Foreign god.
The Moon princess protects the earth and monitors it from her throne in her castle on the moon.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be so sure about Arc as her profile states that she was just a guest for the 7th Anniversary of the game. It’s not impossible for her to appear, but the thing is close to 50/50 than anything else.

5 Likes

I don’t know what happens in LB6 and I don’t want to know but it seems likely to me that Castoria will play no part in LB7 so if she’s on a prerelease banner, then anyone is fair game.

But sure, Arc is at least possible if 2 previous Anni Servants appeared in part 1 and Muramasa? Why the hell not.

4 Likes

LB6, from what I can tell you:

It’s the longest Lostbelt so far (and the toughest)

1 Like

It has 2 parts… So yeah.

1 Like

It has three parts, actually

3 Likes

I hope Oberon comes back for the second banner. My jp acc needs another support besides waver.

1 Like

I actually knew that but it’s 1am here and bleary af :tired_face:

1 Like

I would love to have Seiba in the story but I’m guessing that won’t happen at all.

What happened to the Grand Saber deal?

List of Grands

Grand Saber = ? (Musashi?)
Grand Archer = Orion
Grand Lancer = Roma
Grand Rider = ? (Noah from the arcade?)
Grand Assassin = Hassan
Grand Caster = Merlin/Solomon
Grand Berserker = LB7 servant for Daybit

2 Likes

OP’s title might be a bit misleading, this isn’t LB7 pre-release campaign but the Road to 7 campaign banners for LB6. Road to 7 is like a gargantuan pre-release campaign for LB7 but the servants appearing in each sub-campaign are just related to the matching LB, in this case LB6.

Having said that, I expect Melusine and Oberon to appear on the 2nd banner. And Muramasa soon after on a DL campaign (I think is about time for another one of those…). Another option could be Muramasa included on that second banner, I guess. Or even a third banner with Muramasa and Koyanskaya…? In any case, Muramasa is coming back very soon, that’s for sure.

3 Likes
'Leaks'

Grand Saber per the leak is Avalon Saber. Could be BS though. Per the leak she’s not summonable! :fgo_seiba:

1 Like

No way she wouldnt be summonable. Her simps too dangerous and rich to do something like that

3 Likes

Reason: Cuz we already did!

No leaks only craziness

I'm just kidding. The real craziness is here

3 Likes

It isn’t. Castoria + Vinci banner is the LB7 clear aid campaign banner. Not RT7 LB6 campaign. That starts next week.

2 Likes

Well, my bad, you are right. I assumed it was Road to 7: LB6 due to the banner art and that everything seems to be LB6 related… Kind of weird, now that I think about it. Maybe part 2 of this pre-release will be Traum related?

2 Likes

I think the idea is to space out the LB6 monster banners. Morgan came out with the previous event and Castoria here.

1 Like

OP there will not be a LB7 pre-release banner at all. There will be no LB7 anything until New Year’s.

I’d wish you Merry Christmas but Morgan stole that too.

4 Likes

Yeah I know, sorry to everyone for the confusion :catlie:

I got lost in the translation

1 Like