[JP] Summer Servants Interactions Collection (Updated)

after doing voice lines from LB6 til now, I can say every servants want to be Master’s No.1. War is inevitable !

2 Likes

is it only me or the thumbnail broken ?

it isn’t showing up on my end either, but I also saw some other videos on my feed that were also missing the thumbnail so I guess youtube is broken(?

1 Like

Updated her interaction with other servant in # 1 post
THIS IS WAR!!1

1 Like

Bruh, there’re wars in Reddit & Youtube bc her line for Muramasa lol

Kama x Gudao shippers: exist
Muramasa
sink-titanic

6 Likes

I guess it’s a mix between sakura’s reaction as a vessel and kama/mara themselves after what happened during the ooku event so it actually makes sense in a lot of ways :fgo_gilgalaugh:

2 Likes

here’s the quote of the pinned comment
"OG Kama needs 50,000 bond points to reach Bond 5. Kamavenger only needs 10,000 points, a fifth of that. That’s the same as Kiyohime. She’s THAT easy, she’s practically making it easy on purpose to get to Bond 5. If that doesn’t scream wanting affection from Guda/Ritsuka on top of the rest of the event interactions, I don’t know what does.

I’ve also got a thousand things to say to the Shirou worshippers that are taking a whole damn mile from an inch. But to placate the worried people, she was beaten by Muramasa’s blade in the Ooku events (but god forbid people actually read events), hence why she also makes a comparison to Shiva, (the guy that burned her to death and someone she genuinely DESPISES). It sure as hell isn’t love on Kama’s part, especially when 90% of the event and her lines are trying to pine for Guda/Ritsuka."

4 Likes

First Ascension bond lines

Muramasa voiceline was unnecessary and makes me happy for not rolling for him

1 Like

Watch her bonds and you’ll know who she …

2 Likes

I forsee a ton of grailed avenger kama/mara
Due to these bond lines
Shes adorable

3 Likes

Last bond ASMR

1 Like

Birthday lines. EPIC !!

1 Like

Love she just chilling with everyone (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
0:08 Child Servants
0:24 Kitchen Servants
0:37 Drunk Servants

@saberlord

I’ve just noticed my youtube notification. Is it about the tsukihime remake?

If so, I saw there is a way to read it in english but I am too lazy to make it work and prefer waiting for an official release.

In case someone is interested…

1 Like

Ah Yuzu emulator, is that a decent translation ? Heard that someone doing it but I dont know if it finished.

Summer Caenis last bond is… (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I don’t know. From what I heard, the translation is correct so far.

2 Likes

Sei Shounagon voice’s always energetic (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
1:07 feels like Yuigahama & Hachima from Oregairu - a great anime (~ ̄▽ ̄)~