Julius is too good now

To think I had him at +9 for well over a year, only to really start using him a ton after his refine. I actually rely a ton on him to clear maps, now. He helps clear all the hard stuff. Dragon Wall is just too damn good, no one would’ve expected that. And not only that, he doesn’t just tank, but he always hits really damn hard on top of it.

And he’s only +10 D.Flowers without IVs yet, still thinking whether to get him +Res, +Atk or +Def… even +Spd is pretty good, because it’s a superboon.

14 Likes

@Z-Man

A fellow believer :feh_juliuslaugh:

8 Likes

excuse me

i think they mean the res dmg reduction in the refine which is technically dragon wall

6 Likes

3gn5us

6 Likes

That conflicting C-skill and Sacred Seal though. :fgo_badciv:

8 Likes

I know what op meant

and I literally predicted it 3 months in advance

1 Like

you’re just salty he gets to be the best draggin in the game

4 Likes

obstacles:
exists

Julius:

5 Likes

Nah, not really. He can have that false crown. I’ll keep the real ones I earned with Kana and her mom :D

I’ve admitted though, Julius is excellent. Overshadows Julia shockingly enough, but just as powercreep constantly ruins older units someone will get a refine that blows his out of the water.

5 Likes

Just wait until we get an inheritable anti-DR special for melee units. Then I’ll sic B!Eirika on him Totally not mad he can tank her

3 Likes

This is far too long sitting waiting in the wings. I really don’t want a melee specific one, but instead an upgrade to bonfire, iceberg, DA, and Luna that ignore DR so we can finally stop killing Byleth for arena.

(Drop the 50% damages down to 40% to match twin blades but keep the 3 CD.)

4 Likes

While they’re at it, generic spd scaling specials. The fact that IS still seems to think that would be OP or something is ridiculous.

6 Likes

Like a 3CD regnal astra? Yeah sure.

1 Like

but Kana’s mom is a dude

1 Like