July 25th's Resplendent hero is Male Robin

24 Likes

I love the fact that we finally get a Hel outfit. Easy +10 merge now.

22 Likes

Gonna be honest I don’t really like the new art… it doesn’t fit him, I dunno

14 Likes

Not interested but Hel outfit is cool and about time :catdance:

12 Likes

Ok, his art is V E R Y cool, first time we see a Hel (zone) themed RH skin, and those tones of purple and black…!.

(Still [Bonfire] fodder :crazy_face:)

10 Likes

So, they’re actually doing Hel themed then

He looks cool, but something feels off. I think it’s his neck? It’s probably just me though

Cool choice, but I would’ve kinda preferred Chrom from Awakening

17 Likes

He honestly looks like he just straight stole Hel’s personal clothes instead of dressing up like he’s from the land of the dead.

4 Likes

Maybe this means we get Lucina next

7 Likes

You’re right about that. The collar or whatever it is too large and it the end it looks like his head is just placed on top of it.

12 Likes

His face seems a bit… flat?
Everything else looks fine though. Guess I’ll get Feh pass again in a couple days.

5 Likes

Yees, finally they are using Hel. It was getting a bit repetitive, now it adds more options. Hel Tharja is a posibility now!

4 Likes

Uuuuuh! I’m loving it! <3

3 Likes

His head looks a bit out of place, but man that outfit is rad…Hel outfits looking sharp right out of the gates!

13 Likes

his special is nice but i don’t think i’m a fan of the rest of the poses

6 Likes

Yeah it look like they just his head on top of his costume, it seem off AF!

2 Likes

What really sells me on top of the excellent pallet that screams Hel is the fact he’s wearing a Plegian crown too.

I already had a Male Robin built up so I’m probably going to get my hands on the pass early next month (sorry Minerva stans I already have Cherche) so I can get him and the next 5 star

6 Likes

Pretty nice stats :feh_robinsmirk:

10 Likes

I like Robin and the use of Hel clothes, but I’m not a huge fan of the art. I think I’ll pass on this one

Also since we finally have Hel resplendents, perhaps Ljosalfar Bartre will finally happen…

5 Likes

Honestly I think it’s the face…

1 Like

Hel yess. Finally a Resplendent I can use. He is allready +10. When do I have to Suscribe again to get 3?

1 Like