July 29th Datamine (Ullr and potential Hero Fest?)

210703_legend_04

Unannounced banner, probably on Aug 2.
Tickets. There are no quests distributing tickets, so maybe a log-in bonus?
Hero Check Introductions: Valentine Henriette, Guinivere, Dedue and Flayn
17 Likes

Oh, and GHB party, but we’ve known that for a bit

16 Likes

Interesting, probably for the August “mid-anniversary” thing they’ve been doing every year :eyes:

If it is a Hero Fest then F in the chat for Duo Ephraim

15 Likes

A HF with both save skills? Too good to be true if you ask me.

12 Likes

→ Valentines Henriette

11 Likes

That looks like a save bait hero fest.

Tho I dont know if I wouldve picked Guin or Dedue for a hero fest tbh. Ones just kinda good but not stellar–same with their fodder, tho lulls great–and the other is gonna be sparkable in a few months.

Also Ullrs got good offenses, neat.

And the update looks to be pretty early in the month too.

9 Likes

AYEEEEE!!! End of summer Event!~~~

Also means we’ll get a FEH Channel soon.

8 Likes

That would be a very nice Hero Fest for me, too bad I don’t have orbs…

8 Likes

Really thankful for this datamine. I was going to throw a few orbs for L!Sigurd, but Far Save > Sigurd. Going all in on Henriette copies instead.

11 Likes

When is L sigurd to return next? 3 months later?

3 Likes

Should be in game in the notification board. I’d check myself but I’m summoning in FGO rn and don’t feel like changing apps

6 Likes

Aye its alright I’ll go take a look there. Good luck on summons :catflower:

4 Likes

Besides Henriette, the banner is not very exciting, I mean it has great fodder but Flayn got her rerun a few weeks ago and Dedue’s banner is going to win the rerun poll next time because 3H bias.

9 Likes

Sigurd is coming back in November, along with Marth and Plumeria

5 Likes

V-Henriette Hero Fest?
…
This is probably my best chance of getting my W-Felix Far Save. I just PRAY that it won’t go as horrifically as pulling for Pegasus Flight did…

6 Likes

Actually I don’t think Marth is going to be on the 8% banner

Based on how Ike and Fjorm got yeeted to May, it’s extremely likely Marth (and Tiki) will be on November’s Remix

There are 5 reds and 5 blues among the pre-pair up legendaries, so there’s enough time in between Ike and Fjorm’s runs to fit in all of them

9 Likes

Not looking forward to the return of save skills. I really hope everyone is going to be saving for CYL5.

6 Likes

First Shamir, then S!Lilina, then Orochi and Charlotte and now Valentine Henriette all before L!Lilina… :feh_faepanic:

IS just can’t let me save all my orbs for L!Lilina these last few weeks can’t they? :feh_lilinadistress:

Upcoming FEH Sand Statue is perfection.

Yay Bonus OG Palla time!

4 Likes

Do Hero FEST Banners have spark?

Because It would save me a lot of trouble when sniping my last 3 Flayn merges :thinking:

2 Likes

Nope, no spark
Last one with Sothis, Duophraim, Shamir, and Shinon had no spark, only tickets

(That reminds me, does this mean Duophraim is disappearing into the ether for good now?)

10 Likes