Just Had A Thought For The Christmas Banner

What is a popular Christmas story, hmm? A Christmas Carol, and who starred as the protagonist in it? Ebenezer Scrooge.

A man who only cared about money and using his employees to get more of it. Sound familiar? Perhaps like a certain red headed commander and/or merchant?

Scrap my Oliver idea, Anna-benezer Scrooge is coming to town.

21 Likes

Never saw the movie but i doubt anna will get a christmas alt

8 Likes

I like that idea. :feh_ardenwoke:

11 Likes

That’s… actually a really good idea. Who would the ghosts of Xmas be?

8 Likes

Just off the top of my head.

Ghost of Christmas Past: Alfonse

Ghost of Christmas Present: Sharena

Ghost of Christmas Future: Hel

8 Likes

Possibly. Although should they be based on the personalities of the ghosts? Actually what even were their personalities I haven’t watch some version of that story in years.

2 Likes

What if the Ghost of Christmas Past is Jake? Lmao

Anyway, please give me Winter!Anna

Tbf she would also be a nice Santa. Awakening Anna had this huge sack, imagine if it was full of presents to sell give to the heroes!

12 Likes

i hope anna never gets an alt

:feh_rein:

5 Likes

I prefer Ebannezer Scrooge tbh.

the three ghosts can be Eir, Sharena, and Gustav for the Ghosts of Past, Present, and Future respectively. Eir for being reminiscent and thanking the Order for helping her discover her past, Sharena for being appreciative of the present and how she’s thankful for the Order existing, and Gustav to show her the future of the Order of Heroes if Anna keeps being frugal and why he hates the notion of them.

13 Likes

Are you secretly a writer for FEH paralogues? That’s pretty good.

8 Likes

Heh, I wish. Then I could come up with reasons for us to get alts for characters that need them!

7 Likes

Perfection

5 Likes

Like a julius christmas alt

4 Likes

As much as I’d love an Anna alt, I would much more like to see a Scrooge Julius. XD

4 Likes

I didn’t even see this comment before I posted but I’m glad someone else was thinking this

5 Likes

But why him? Anna fits soo well

4 Likes

Because Julius has no alts either and he gives me intense “I hate Christmas cheer!” vibes

7 Likes

I was close Bow.

2 Likes

I actually had an idea of an Arvis Vampire as a Flier Beast back during Halloween. Also had beast alts ideas for Owain Werewolf and Elise Taguel because I feel like we could use Beast Alts sometime soon. Even had the idea of a Scarecrow Sigurd and Dryad Deirdre to go with Arvis

5 Likes

I’d love to see some seasonal alts for units where they turn into beasts even though they’re not typically beasts. I think that would be really fun actually

4 Likes