Just here to show my Katarina

It’s been a while since I last posted something :feh_flaynsmile:

Now you might be asking “Why give her those skills”, cause she best girl so shush. And “Who did you kill?”, pretty obvious :feh_ashedab:

Hope you guys have a good day/evening, and give love to your best Girl/Boi.

30 Likes

Potassium.

9 Likes

I would like to give eliwood even pulse tie…but Nils is such a precious boy

1 Like

Ah finally, I won’t see this triggering Lull Atk/Spd 1 you had previously. :fgo_badciv:

Jokes aside,that’s an amazing Katarina,nice job. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Oh I could just give her lull atk/spd 1 :feh_corrinmug:

3 Likes

“Best girl” Miriel isn’t in game and my “best boys” just needs more merges. :pensive:

4 Likes

Reese’s Tome

part of a complete breakfast

6 Likes

I try my best :tired_face:,just waiting on that Ayra refine so I can give her some more outlandish premium skills

I’d rather give him Lull Atk/Res.

3 Likes

When Fiora’s Bonus Season is over my best girl will get something nice :fgo_buster:

3 Likes

Thea?

2 Likes

d5a

3 Likes

give love to your best girl/boi

Already did :feh_florina:

6 Likes

I don’t see any Pegasus Flight :feh_royyes:

2 Likes

The first build is :feh_arvisboneappetite: I’m going to copy it for mine

2 Likes

No Fiora yet, spending all of my orbs on LA!Lyn (Who refuses to come home)

Now that I think about kinda cruel to kill off her older Sister to give her skills lol (not that I wouldn’t do it tho)

2 Likes

So in other words, you wanna do it eventually. :feh_ardenwoke:

Good luck with Los Angeles Lyn. Awkward how I want to pull one just to fix the Bane on mine, but I want Summer Lyn at the same time so I can’t do both. :catroll:

Probs will go for Summer though, lacking in offensive blue fliers.

3 Likes

Yeah the flier one is probably the better choice (and better fodder for Thea in case -atk :feh_ardenwoke:) I’d go for her too, but since I already gave my armored one Fort Def/Res 3, Special Fighter and Blarserpent I’m kinda commited at this point lol

2 Likes

cries in Marianne and Marth at +9 still

I’m just wondering why you use def/res bond?

1 Like

That’s awesome. I like katarina alot but I never use her because she requires such perfect positioning all the time. It gets annoying, especially because I can just mindlessly slaughter everything with tharja.

Are you ever adjacent to more than one ally? Maybe I just suck.

1 Like