Just played the latest chapter and

Are older sisters the new “FE Dads”?

20 Likes

I’m not gonna lie, her death ruined my morning

16 Likes

Nott used Near Save! It wasn’t very effective…

18 Likes

well ask emmeryn, gunnthra, and triandra

9 Likes

I’m just glad it was the least interesting sister of the 2

6 Likes

Nott death was so weird.

It felt so random and… forced even. Nott barely did anything in the story and her personality is way less interesting than Dagr’s. At the end, her death was just confusing and I don’t care in the slightest about it.

17 Likes

Agreed. To me, Nott’s only there to further point out how amazing Dagr is. Literally her entire character is being compared to Dagr and show how cool she is. Her ideas about respecting traditions because YOLO make absolutely 0 sense, and basically makes us see how right Dagr is. Her being a simp and in the most stupid of ways also points out how nice Dagr’s sense of humor is by comparison and hell, even her death as forced as it is is basically there so that Dagr can have character dev and an emotional moment. It’s literally there to show that even though she was clearly the ‘annoying’ sister Dagr is so good she’d rather die in her place anyway

15 Likes

I honestly hate that this is her fate though. Especially after the great backstory and set-up for their conflict done by the lore video they had.

Book 2 annoyed me because it was rushed to all hell. Book 5 has me seething cuz all they’ve done is bad decision after bad decision. If I thought the Jotnar were unnecessary before, I DEFINITELY hate that they shoehorned them in just kill one of them off.

9 Likes

I’m just dissapointed I thought they wouldn’t do it

:feh_lynstare:

3 Likes

Imagine a book with good story and no characters killed, killing characters doesnt make the story deeper or better, is just an event sometimes is meaningful and sometimes is there for convenience purposes.

7 Likes

Like today’s sample

3 Likes

Gunnthra and Laegjarn welcoming Nott to the dead big sister club I see.

12 Likes

Nott’s dead? She will be the next mythic then!
Oh wait she ALREADY IS
A lot of deaths where meh in FEH so… I wasn’t shocked at all… but tbh this book bore me since long ago…

6 Likes

Hey I’m not the one that writes the script :feh_lucyshrug:

It’s clear though that like it or Nott she’s far more severely punished by the story overall

3 Likes

One of these is not like the other.

(Death is more justifiable than just a random plot device)

1 Like

I agree that her death was way out of left field but y’all are really misunderstanding her character. She’s there as a foil to Dagr but not to show how great Dagr is, they’re just opposites and neither is meant to be more right than the other.

3 Likes

It was so random
Even the characters were like ‘’??? what the, well anyway let’s get going’’

6 Likes

It reminded me of the death of Lilith in Fates.

Cute character, great idea, worthless and forgettable death.

8 Likes

Just summon another Nott from a different realm.

Next.