Just putting down a few ideas on wings

I wanted to call it a Wyvern Flight post, but I wanted to share one more build (for fun)

But the main part is this. I have a single copy of Wyvern Flight and three main options for the skill.
Biggest haste with it is that I want to use Seteth for Arena, but he’s gonna be +spd without wyvern flight and +def with it.
So here I go.

And this for context is my Seteth now. Will likely get a unity skill eventually if I don’t give him Wyvern Flight.

Might as well poll it.

• Seteth
  • Cormag
  • Subaki

0 voters

That aside I did want to take this chance to post my Galle idea too. It’s just mostly for fun, don’t think I’ll accually build him, but here.

He’s mainly a anti-melee wall. The power, guard and DR allowing him to take on tough melee units. Maybe also an archer given how high his def is with a DR and guard, but that’s not his function.
He does have a bit of use in player phase since his 72 atk is active dual phase.

3 Likes

Cormag has the highest def here so I would go with him. I would use Fort D/R not fury 4, but I suppose if you like it, or don’t have the former, then go ahead

3 Likes

Could do that with spd boon.
41 visable speed with 50 visbale res.
The invisable speed wouldn’t be super high, but getting chipped might be a bigger problem than getting no doubles

1 Like