Just want to reiterate

Just how much I wish Eyvel demoted...

But if she demoted then IS couldn’t have kept putting Chill Atk on all those grail units!

27 Likes

Theirs literally no reason why she had to stay a 5* unit. Guard Sword is hardly used (and we have 2 of the Axe versions on Grails, further proving that she should have been demoted). Chill Atk we already have like 50 units with it. Form skills are rarely never used especially now that we have Unities

13 Likes

We also have guard lance in grails too.

Only the sword is 5* locked.

Firesweep weapons are in a similarly dumb position. Sword and Lance are in the demote pool, bow and axe are 5* exclusive (though at least Gerik has other fodder he’s locked for)

8 Likes

Yah that is true, we do have Guard Lance in grails now… but for a little over a year we had a Guard Axe in the Grail shop before Eyvel even came out… then like 3 months after she got into the game we got yet another Guard Axe into the grail shop

4 Likes

She’d be the easiast merge project of my life if she was demoted

12 Likes

Yo same

Instant +10, summoner support, and the whole nine yards

10 Likes

There were so many disappointing things about the Peony and more banner and Eyvel not demoting is near the top. But thanks for the build idea

8 Likes

Yeah, since she’s 5* locked, she just feels like a worse Itsuki. :feh_bylethconfused:

2 Likes

Look at the bright side, she will most likely get a better prf because of it.

1 Like

Something tells me this wasn’t on purpose

2 Likes

Yeah she has 3 superboons spd/def/res and we could use a new sword demote.
I got mine and was super happy for it because she has good defense and can tank green armors well, i gave her armor smasher and null follow up, she is a good investment. Still there is no reason to be 5 star locked, hopefully IS demotes her at some point.
She wielded a flame sword on her game, the weapon can attack foes at distant range like magic so maybe her refine on 2026 will give her distant counter built in.

4 Likes