Keepers of Faith Artwork :feh_gatekeeper: (Now with skills and stats for easy access)

B!Gatekeeper

B!Marianne

B!Eirika

B!Marth

Pelleas

Favourite art of this batch?

• B!Gatekeeper
  • B!Eirika
  • B!Marianne
  • B!Marth
  • Pelleas
  • None of them
  • All of them

0 voters

Least favourite art of this batch?

• B!Gatekeeper
  • B!Eirika
  • B!Marianne
  • B!Marth
  • Pelleas
  • None of them
  • All of them

0 voters

Rating polls

How would you rate B!Gatekeeper? :feh_gatekeeper:

0 voters

How would you rate B!Marianne? :feh_mariannesip:

0 voters

How would you rate B!Eirika? :feh_eirikapat:

0 voters

How would you rate B!Marth? :feh_marththink:

0 voters

How would you rate Pelleas?

0 voters

Stats

Gatekeeper (171 BST)

HP: 41
Atk: 37 (51 with weapon)
Spd: 17
Def: 40 (weapon gives +3)
Res: 36

Marth (182 BST)

HP: 41
Atk: 41 (57 with weapon)
Spd: 43
Def: 32
Res: 25

Marianne (171 BST)

HP: 38
Atk: 40 (54 with weapon)
Spd: 41 (weapon gives +3)
Def: 17
Res: 35

Eirika (173 BST)

HP: 39
Atk: 40 (56 with weapon)
Spd: 42
Def: 28
Res: 24

Skills

Gatekeeper

Marth

Marianne

Eirika

12 Likes

Who cares about any of them when we’ve:

20210816_090454
20210816_090510

what-da

23 Likes

CYL/brave alts as the hero given form of what they think it means to be brave

Lyn envisions a powerful mounted guardian of the sacaen plains

Ike envisions himself being an ungodly strong axe warrior like his father

Micaiah envisions being watched over and guarded by yune

Camilla envisions a powerful and dominant queen that rules over her country

Marth envisions anri, the past king of altea

Eirika simply pictures Ephraim.

17 Likes

I don’t really like the art style of Gatekeeper but it’s just a personal opinion, it’s still good. I found the pets addition really cute and the soldiers coming in the Special art nice too.

For B!Marianne, I like the neutral and damaged arts but the attack ones just don’t look right to me. Her legs are completely facing away/backwards but her upper body is turning forward… This poor girl is breaking her back.

Even if the concept for Eirika is tame mirroring Ephraim and she kinda looks like Lyn, the art is just gorgeous. It’s my favorite of the batch.

Marth is… Red Marth, basically. I don’t see anything special about it, it’s ok.

Pelleas is actually amazing. I really like how the special art shows an aggressive expression compared to his soft face in the other arts.

Overall a nice batch ! I don’t dislike any of them, but some are just better than others.

10 Likes

I’m confused over why a good amount of people dislike Marianne’s art, I don’t see anything wrong with it

11 Likes

Same reason as Summer Noire I guess.

6 Likes

Wada wanted another Lyn alt and you cannot tell me otherwise.

8 Likes

Ah yes, Gatekeeper pictures the door behind him as the bravest soul :cat:

8 Likes

While I’m not the biggest fan of the style for gatekeeper’s, I have to admit it’s really amazing art. I love the dogs and cats, they’re so cuuuute :feh_faewow:
I want to hug the cats especially abkhjasfbahslusadjhbkhsagdfjavgkdsvkkjhjfvbkshfjbvhldsbvjhkdbfvjhsdbvhdjkfvjkhdsvjhkdfv

Eirika got my other vote because even though she looks like Lyn she does look really good :fgo_ereshwoah: and finally having a character change their hair is refreshing.

I’m quite torn on Marianne, because on one hand I love the colours and especially the vibe of her special, it’s just :feh_arvisboneappetite: but some of the poses are just… no. I do like the damaged art too with her hair down tho

Marth is just kinda there. He’s not bad just kinda boring ig, at least imo. Nothing really to say on him

Pelleas the same as Marth tbh. I like it but it’s just kinda there.

Overall none that I think are bad, very good batch for the most part :feh_flaynsmile:

13 Likes

Next in the Feh manga:

Summoner: Look Alfonse! I’m going to summon another hero!

Alfonse: Hmmm… ok…

Summoner: What’s the matter Alfonse? Everyone in Askr adores me for my power to summon heroes

Alfonse: Well yeah, you’re not the only one who can summon heroes, not anymore that is

*Loud horn in the distance

Gatekeeper: Greetings summoner! How can I help you?

*Proceeds to summon the entire Three Houses cast

Summoner: But… but… I can summon characters from all the Fire Emblem games!

Sharena: Yeah! But Gatekeeper can summon cats and dogs!

Gatekeeper: Checkmate summoner! Your services are no longer required

Summoner: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9 Likes

B E A G L E

Ok so Marianne’s art is a little off. I’ve drawn her face more times than I care to count don’t question me! and the neutral face art is a little off. Just the teeeeeeeeeensiest bit.

Also Marianne fanservice ew. I didn’t care as much with S!Marianne because well… it’s summer, who cares lol. Attack art is really bleh. Why do we need Feh Female Damaged Art ™ on an attack art… bleh.

Special art is pretty sick ngl tho. I love the Maurice spirit thingy it looks great. I like the damaged art too. Just the fanservice in attack art and the face in neutral bother me just the slightest.

Marth’s looks nice and solid but not amazing.

Not overly invested in the other two’s art except BEAGLE

16 Likes

Favorite art is between Bravekeeper, Ephrika, and Pelleas

This is tough

8 Likes

I really don’t like Eirika’s face in this one. It just doesn’t look like hers. Really bugging me. Seriously, I look at it and that is not her face, that’s Lyn. And though I like the hair it doesn’t help with those comparisons.

10 Likes

Funny considering this is the artist that did the original Eirika art. Personally I think her face is fine

It’s miles better than the resplendent at least

I hope it’s not bugging you too much considering the fact you wanted to +10 her

11 Likes

I think people see Lyn because of the ponytail

But it’s really just Ephraim with a wig

13 Likes

That’s the weird part. Since yeah Wada did do her original art, but I feel they didn’t do the greatest job on this one. Again I see Lyn’s face more than Eirika’s here.

10 Likes

She looks more like herself with her hair down at least

16 Likes

I personally really love it though and I’m happy for Eirika

This is what I was hoping for when I voted for her over a thousand times that one year lol and she said “challenge accepted”

20 Likes

Yeah. Like I actually like the hair, it’s really just the face that throws me off.

11 Likes

Okay, on that note: is anyone else mad that Gatekeeper’s horn just summons people at the monastery and isn’t to have the dog attack? When I saw his art I thought he actually was a beast unit because the dog was how he attacked, and I’m sorely disappointed that he’s just a mage summoning people.

11 Likes