KGNova's Leo and Priam (Custom Units) POLL

Hello! I just wanted to show some of my custom versions of Leo and Priam after taking some time to make them, just as the title states! Here you go!

Brilliant Conjuror Leo

Unit Description
Bodacious Brynhildr- Mt 16 Rng 2
Grants Def/Res+5. If unit’s Def is greater than foe’s Def, calculates damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res

Assist Skill: Defensive Resist
Converts penalties on Def into bonuses on target and allies adjacent to target. Excludes unit.

Special: Black Abyss
Boosts damage dealt by 30% of unit’s Atk and Def combined

A: Nohrian Bond (L)
Grants Atk/Def/Res+5 (This increase is already included in the picture)

B: Rebellious Strike
If penalty inflicted by a skill like Gravity and/or a negative status effect (restricting movement) is active on foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow up attack and foe cannot.

C: Gravitational Blast
After combat inflicts status on target and foes within 2 spaces of target restricting movement to 1 space through their next actions after combat.

Future Radiance Priam

Ragnell (Future)- Mt 16 Rng 1
Grant Spd+5. Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range.

Assist Skill: Sword’s Purpose
Unit and target ally swap spaces. Restores 10 HP to target ally. Unit loses 10 HP but cannot go below 1.

Special: Radiating Luna
Cooldown: 4
Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 50%. If unit’s HP less than or equal to 50% restores HP = 20% of damage dealt.

A Skill: Energy Aura
If unit adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat

B Skill: Demon Blade
At start of turn, if unit’s HP less than or equal to 50% and unit’s attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count -2, and deals +5 damage when Special triggers.

C Skill: Future’s Calling
At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Def-5 on foes in cardinal directions with Atk/Def < unit’s Atk/Def through their next actions.

Extra: Which did you like more? What did you think in general?

• Brilliant Conjuror Leo!
  • Future Radiance Priam!
  • I think they both could use some more work!
  • I’m just glad they’re beatable!

0 voters

3 Likes

Those stat bonuses on the weapons
you monster
Also

2 Likes

Interesting Maneuver
Yeah ik I may have gone overboard a bit…
POLL

1 Like

Wow those two are strong.
They look interesting though! :birbpeek:
The only comment I have right now is that Leo’s tome should be 14MT, not 16, due to it being a ranged weapon.
They look really OP, but that’s part of the fun of making custom units :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also have to ask, how will Future’s Calling work? Is it Atk/Def total or each one is calculated separately, so like 2 ploy skills in one, but using Atk and Def as their respective stat?

1 Like

Each one separately, just like two ploy skills in one!

1 Like

Alright, that’s pretty cool!

1 Like

Well I wanted to have fun making these two while also making them completely destroyable… but if they’re OP that was totally not my intention…:feh_rein:

1 Like

They have a prf weapon, support skill, special, and A, B, & C skills.
And those uninheritable skills are really good. :birbpeek:
Sure, they’re killable, but still OP. :feh_rein:
Love the creativity though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I almost forgot to make support skills for them too…
It took me awhile to think of a way make these creative, so Thanks! :catpole::feh_nino:

1 Like