Kiichi Hogen General Discussion

4-Star Assassin Kiichi Hogen

Kiichi Hogen | Fate Grand Order Wiki - GamePress

Please use this space to share your hot takes around Kiichi’s gameplay and best-use scenarios.

I don’t have the time or inclination to go in-depth here, myself, but I’m sure others are looking forward to talking more about the new Servant.

My quick two cents:

As 4*s go, Kiichi is a solid Servant who would be especially appreciated by a newer player. There’s some fun utility here.

For a developed roster, there’s no need. With additional CE and Servant support, you can make Kiichi loop, but that’s no longer exceptional or particularly valuable in and of itself.

11 Likes

She’s way too late gameplay wise and sadly got stomped by summer Valkyries.

10 Likes

She only asked for materials I had in abundance, so i took her skill to 9 fo funsies. Just got np2 shuten at the gssr… But the tengu has some fun animations and personality so far, so might have her and shuten trade off on rider exterminations.

11 Likes

Well variety is good and even though alter egos stole the job of killing riders we still don’t have that many aoe assassins so it’s good to have a good one for once.

Plus of course awesome animations + tengu is a great combo

8 Likes

Does she hit like a wet paper towel like the rest of the aoe assassins?

I’d really like to use her but after grey I expect pretty much nothing from them

2 Likes

She’s a 4-star and an Assassin, so…

4 Likes

She’ll hit like a slightly hard noodle against riders and zerks.

4 Likes

Guess summer ushi is getting more work

Hate to break it to you, but Summer Ushi is in the same boat since she hasn’t gotten her NP strengthening on NA yet.

A quick comparison tells me that Kiichi has similar stats and more steroids.

Oh yeah, I’m sure she hits harder, but Ushi’s battery is better which means I need to focus on charging her NP less

2 Likes

This is true, but AoE Quick Assassin is a hell of a niche combo to begin with. I haven’t used Summer Ushi pretty much ever.

2 Likes

I end up using her pretty often since the only other anti rider options I have that aren’t a hassle to charge NP of are Summer Musashi, who doesn’t have a battery and needs facecard luck, and Kiara, who I love and has a 50% battery but doesn’t always hit hard enough

1 Like

Would have been great but we getting a Summer ten-chan next year.

She’ll be good for fleecing SQ though.

She’s 9/9/9 already. Approved by Ushi. :fgo_ushiblush:
I wonder which SR to 9/9/9 next.

1 Like

I’m liking her more and more as the event goes on

Her animations are really pretty too

10 Likes

Just have really low expectations and then be amazed at how well they actually do! It’s a foolproof way to improve your opinion on any assassin! :fgo_bbsmile:

8 Likes

I just don’t understand why they refuse to make a good AOE assassin

The class modifier sucks, but a bunch of servants in other classes, like caster, have a good enough kit to where it doesn’t really matter. Hell, kama is really good as an ST assassin to the point that it feels like she doesn’t even have it. So why do they always skimp on the AOEs

1 Like

I’m basically exactly here! I wasn’t taken with her imperious air and her initial habit of invading my house and attacking my Servants, but if Ushi’s vouching for her basic character and she honestly seems to want to help out, I can get over that.

And her animations are great, I like crows and I like girls with wings. it’s a thing for me shut up The flight animations are actually pretty decent physically too.

13 Likes

Sure they made some. It’s just that “alter-ego” is a really weird way to spell "assassin, that’s all.

2 Likes

My Kama eats Alter-Egos for breakfast. :fgo_kamasmug:

4 Likes