Kingprotea the Hard Way?

So who here has done the KP CQ the 2,000,000 damage way? Stall’s not so bad; I did that last time around, presumably can do it again.

(Didn’t see a recent topic, and even search didn’t give an old one – which I’m kind of surprised for. I’ll delete if someone knows where one is.)

The video linked on the Gamepress guide has an MLB Versus – yeah +100% against Divine would come in real handy but I don’t have that, so. I have basically the other ingredients but given that Versus essentially doubles base damage output, and my own NP2 L100 Heracles seems to be hitting 1mil and then a couple of 250K crits at best with Black Grail, I can’t see how it can be replaced.

3 Likes

I tried but no Versus makes it extremely expensive.

I lack MLB Black Grail so even my NP3 Kintoki with Double Merlin + Medb couldn’t KO.

7 Likes

I have seen a video of fondant AA, double merlin with 1 bond CE, a chen gong with bond CE, NPBB chain was enough to one turn 2M hp

3 Likes

I used super BG AA, Chen, two Merlin’s. Mana loading is heat

11 Likes

Np level on aa? I got fondue and merlin and ox demon king in place of bomd CEs… But np1…

1 Like

1, but it might be a maxed fondant though. His atk is at 15669

4 Likes

My Fondue is maxed :fgo_medealove:

Oh… So it’s not the np doing the kill, it’s the buster crits that follow, I think I might try this, thanks!

5 Likes

I am going to level mine a bit to try this. My lvl 100AA is at 15550ish, and I only recently got my merlin and gong bond CE

3 Likes

I’ll have to take a friend bond merlin and hope that the 5% less buster on ox demon is okay for gong (mine is bond 3…) But kp was dead before the extra attack card, so there’s definitely some buffer

2 Likes

You know, I’ve never used Chen Gong - I don’t like his character, and I’m hesitant about raising him just for a single CQ. But gosh, that’s a lot of Buster Crit for a Berserker.

If I just plopped a Command Seal on him for the NP, I wonder how well double x/x/10 CG would do supporting Heracles, with an additional Merlin for Buster boost. I don’t have Merlin’s Bond CE either, nor is my Black Grail MLB, but I could drop Ox-Demon King on him.

2 Likes

Why borrow a 2nd gong instead of a 2nd merlin though? You would be missing out 20% atk too

3 Likes

I don’t like chen either, but he’s cheap enough to raise and there’s more than 1 CQ he’s been helpful for

4 Likes

Oh… that’s the same boost Merlin gives. Ugh, I’m an idiot.

Okay. So I can already get double Merlin. I just tried one CG + 2xMerlin and it got me to 158k. Chen had Ox-Demon King rather than a starbomb CE, and the crit was pretty fat; maybe I should replace ODK with starbomb. If I had gotten a crit on that other Buster I think I would have made it! Unfortunately, that’s one try per day, and I need my Command Seals back (long story).

Lot of RNG here though. I used BNPB since the Buster without stars had Da Vinci on it, which I hope isn’t strictly necessary for the run. I guess we’ll find out at regen tomorrow.

1 Like

I did the same. The Super BG was probably overkill, I’m guessing Aerial Drive or something similar would be enough.

Super BG is a helluva drug.

8 Likes

Yeah when I dealt over 2 million with just Jalterzerker NP + super BG on turn 28 IIRC no facecards required I was like really? Could have ended it sooner, but I lost track of turns just spamming the NPs of Merlin, Tamamo, and Mashu.

NP5 Mama, 2K/2K, full-paws on both buster cards, engraved with The Great Fool of Owari (30% crit against Divine) and Chains of Heaven (20% damage against Divine,) level 100 Golden Sumo, two 10/10/10 Bond CE Merlins and an X/9/9 Chiron w/ level 10 plugsuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSDtjlLgAAs

6 Likes

I think someone did a Kama DSS last year…but dunno. I don’t even remember how I did it.

I only remember smiling at H.C. being placed outside the massacre cuz a certain villain didn’t want her favourite author corrupted in any way. What a cute/crazy tsundere she really is. Let’s see if I can get both versions of her this year.

Super Orion should be able to solo her right? I’ll try it later.

1 Like

Have fun failing.

2 Likes