Kiyohime (Lancer) What happened to her hair/ Eye Color?

I just ascended her to Tier 3 and her hair color change from blue to white and Eye from Yellow to Red.

Listen to Voice Lines but there was no mention.
Is there any reason to this?

Alse are Voice lines from past Event unatainable?

2 Likes

I figure it’s just to mirror her berserker version which does the same thing at third ascension.

You can always swap her back to an earlier ascension form if you prefer the blue hair/yellow eyes.

Just like her berserker version, she gives in to her dragon side.
Personally i think her blue dress with white horns look cuter

1 Like

I always preferred kiyohime with the white hair. Wish you could mix and match the hair and outfits.

3 Likes

Perhaps a minor change outfit someday?

2 Likes

From all the things in FGO, I think this is the one I’m most grateful for. Kiyohime’s change in Stage 3 as Berserker as well as Lancer is, imho, the best of all the Servants I can think of.
It might just be a change of colours, but that’s enough for me to make it so much better. Design-wise probably my favorite in all of FGO, both classes.

1 Like

I just wish that Kiyohime (berserker)'s final ascension art matched her sprite’s outfit. The mismatch bugs the heck outta me.

1 Like

So true! I usually just leave her on 3rd ascension instead. White against black and flames is so much better and would have made the final graph stand out with the contrast.

1 Like

Those are just her player 2 colors. Switch your controller to port 1 to get her defaults.

1 Like