Now that Skadi is here and Quick is worth the investment, what are the alternatives?
I have ZERO copies of Imaginary Around.
My Best MLB CEs for Quick are:
- Midsummer Moment (15% Quick+15%, 4 Stars each turn)
- Innocent Maiden (NP 5% per turn+12% Quick)
- Imperial Capital Grail War (15% Buster, 15% Quick, NP Gain 15%)
- Wolves of Mibu (10% Buster, 10% Quick, 4 Stars each turn)
- Twilight Memory (Evade 1 time, Quick 10%)
Obviously RNG has been fairly kind to me, but better options exist.
I checked all the wikis and stuff.
Is Knights of Marine the best all-around Quick CE since it includes starting NP? Did I miss one coming up soon? Even at base you get 50%. Archuria is expensive to raise and I’m pretty sure I’ll keep rolling like a dumbass to get NP2 if I roll her trying to get this CE. Most of the best CEs seem to be Arts or Buster.