Knoll builds suggestions + how is my fe8 game

Heya!
Just want to use him, I have him since I did the missions but I just don’t know how to Knoll Get it because kno w and Kno ll hahaha I’m not really convinced with his base speed but I think is workable :feh_flaynfish: but I also heard that he is not good on his home game, so I want to build him fine so I can use him even though I have like 8 other red tomes :feh_claudesmugger: I’m starting chapter 15, geez chapter 14 was a mess :feh_eirikabulli: I heard about the berserk staff but I wasn’t intimidated by them at first, but they are horrible :feh_annacry: Artur was killed by his friend Cormag aaaaaa rip Timeline number 8 Artur I reseted the level two times, one because of that, and because Rennac yeeting away, and also caring of L’arachel, It was fine at first but a :feh_alfonsewut:

And I played two hours trying to beat it, aye that was long, and I feel a bit sleepy, but I’m fine also what I do with these things, are those the promotion items :feh_maethink: sorry for being this noob

Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (USA, Australia)_1610763375948
And the last thing I want to give are hugs so Ephry doesn’t feel depressed after seeing his friend like that :feh_lynstare:
See ya :feh_faedance2:

5 Likes

Here are some unreasonably expensive player phase builds (proceed with caution) :catroll:
Also his speed with a boon is good enough, at least in my opinion, so I think it’s best to go for +spd

And here’s a build if you want to use him on AR-defense. But I’m not good at AR, so take this with 500 grains of salt :catroll:

6 Likes

Don’t worry about people saying Knoll ain’t that good in FE8. Like, seriously, it really doesn’t matter even at hard mode. Just have fun with any units you want! :D
And yes, those are promotion items. Not the Dragonshield tho. That’s an item that gives you +2 Defense. There are others like that for the other stats (Speedwing, for example).
For what class they promote I’ll do a small list:
-Hero Crest (Mercenary, Fighter, Myrmidon), Knight Crest (Cavalier, Knight), Elysian Whip (Pegasus, Wyvern), Guiding Ring (Mages, Cleric), Orion’s Bolt (Archer). Ephraim and Eirika will get their own promotion items later on.
My english is not that good, was that all you asked?
Oh and I’ll let others handle the Knoll build. Mine is just a full Res build I made for fun.

5 Likes

Yes it is
Thanks

OH and the ‘‘Ocean Seal’’ promotes Thieves and Pirates. I kinda of forgot about them.

1 Like

If you need to know what an item does, I believe right trigger (or whatever you have mapped to that button, maybe left) will pull up an item description.
You can use it on weapons to see stats like damage weight and crit chance as well

1 Like

I do that all the time
Anyways I had been answered but you have helped me too

1 Like

In FE8, Knoll may not be good at combat, but he still can promote into Summoner, so there shouldn’t be any problem in using him. Just give him a Guiding Ring and you’re good.

1 Like

That 1st build is exactly what I use on my Sanaki except rouse spd/def…it’s quite potent.

1 Like

I will build him exactly like this.
(He is also Summoner supported)

4 Likes