L & S infernal battle,who did you use?

Theme teamed it up,I would have used Seliph,but I don’t think a unbuilt 4 * would suffice here :joy:

11 Likes

Decided to put a bunch of my current and future projects in a team together. :feh_legion:

They did a fantastic job. :feh_arvisboneappetite:

9 Likes

It was my DUTY to clean it with an Arvis solo! :feh_rein:

And honestly, it was quite hard with this ranged tank Sigurd and lull atk/res blue tome, BUT ARVIS DID HIS DUTY :feh_arvisboneappetite:

21 Likes

Larcei the MVP, tanking hits from Lewyn, Sigurd, and the Brave Bow archer. Ignore that Repel is stupid broke

7 Likes

Eirika and Ike just tanked with Lucina support, Kagero killed Sigurd. Pretty easy.

6 Likes

Arvis defeating Sigurd

Interesting manuever :feh_arvisboneappetite:

7 Likes

As it was meant to be

10 Likes

Sadly there isn’t any “meteor” special or tome… FOR SMACKING HIS FACE! :feh_sharenacry:

7 Likes

You better have used Blazing Flame or you’re fake

5 Likes

I sacrified a Lewyn for special spiral for blazing flame spamming! :feh_rein:

13 Likes

good, good

6 Likes

That’s for infernal
My team for hard and lunatic included Legendary Alm, Winter Sothis, Veronica (who didn’t do much) and Kempf.

4 Likes

Had Larcei solo it. Gave her spectrum buffs once and she almost 1-round cleared the whole map if not for Sigurd’s Miracle proccing.

7 Likes

It’s been a while since I used a just dragon team so I went with this

5 Likes

The usual. Supertank dragon, tanky ohko blademage, epic debuffs and broken support

5 Likes

Just my usual team 'cause I didn’t feel like trying.
Was expecting it to be harder because of Lewyn.

6 Likes

It’s extremely easy, typical PvE content that I didn’t feel like wasting time on.

NY!Corrin + 3 Refreshers. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I used my Awakening team, they had a lot of things that could have been problematic but I got it right!

4 Likes

The usual group took care of it.

Tiki tanked Lewyn’s Glimmer like a champ, and Takumi swiftly disposed of the Dragonslasher dagger.

4 Likes

Ran out of aether, so I used The Fonse + male corrin + altina + naga.

4 Likes