Lady Reines Case Files Discussion Thread

So new event, new story, new things to discuss!

So this happened

M huh? :fgo_moriartysmile:

Also kudos again to the localisation team for not being lazy and using British terms:

Also, can we talk about how awesome Reines’s devil tail is :fgo_reinesoh:

29 Likes

Can’t believe they started the story by offing the most essential part of it

7 Likes

On another note, why do we need to do so much just to unlock the welfare :fgo_badciv:

This is why I’ve kept apples, I suppose

1 Like

waver finally gets to rest

27 Likes

First impression - surprised to see Bunyan in serious event :fgo_seibathink:

7 Likes

Just don’t apple too much. The story gets time-locked later on.

5 Likes

The first time it showed up I tapped just as I noticed it so I wasn’t even sure I actually saw it cause the first time she puts on that evil grin I know for sure she didn’t have the tail. :sweat_smile:

And I was just thinking that she’d make the perfect villain her with just that grin alone. She’s even got sharpened teeth for it. :rofl:

18 Likes

Don’t need to tell me twice

For once i’m glad the event is time gated, i was worried i’d have to rush the story just to unlock the barbatos raid to not fall behind with farming it.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Kinda weird that you’re quoting @Recks but the text is from my post. :fgo_gudako:

yeah, i can never figure out how to properly quote posts

2 Likes

How come? Don’t you just use the “Quote” tool? :thinking:

yes and pasted the link of the post into the quote, but then I think I deleted a bit too much of the text

1 Like

Ah, makes sense. Probably deleted the opening code for my quote but left the one quoting Recks’.

Since I’ve seen the anime, I was kinda expecting the ost to be good, but still deserves a special mention.

5 Likes

The guide in the step 2 :catlie:

1 Like

Current at the “repeat 8 times quest” and i think Compared to its gacha (used 183 quartz and only a 4 star) event itself is fun;

Dont know anything about its source material but so far liked the characters, music and the event setting.
Reines taking the lead is great since our mc doesnt talk and we dont go around aimlessly.
Sentient volumen gives info without wasting time and saves time.
really happy that they ditched the “this is not our mc/memory loss” hook.
expected us to fight against servant to recover their memories but solving case to make them remember is good idea too.
Also surprising to see finally story stuff (briefcase of servants) in an event instead of making the event use older servants/chaldea

3 Likes

Who killed Waver: Chen Gong or Castoria?

5 Likes

M stands for meta.

2 Likes