Laegjarn Propaganda, If not her, then maybe help get Dorothea some clothes

First of all lets remove the elephant from the room, Sure Laegjarn just got an Ascendant version, but for longevity purposes sh clearly is the worst to date.

For comparison Ascendant Fjorm has her unique Special that is vastly improved by the Armor unit B skill she introduced, as well as the save skills, paired with a Distant Counter weapon with post combat healing and ranged Flash prevention. Really set her apart.

Ascendant Joshua has a double lull (-6 opposed to a regular lull of -3) weapon with True Damage or Firesweep effect, pair that with being infantry so he has access to so many amazing skills he may not be as crazy as Fjorm, but he has a lot going for him.

What does Laegjarn get? A Conditional 1/2 NFU and Stats. NFU is a great skill indeed, but since it’s conditional and counters already fully exist for said condition (DD4, Lulls) pair that with her second feature of potential for a buttload of stats, which are easily subject to powercreep, means she will likely be the first ascendant that gets overshadowed.

In short IS did her dirty, time to recitify that transgression and in the meantime if any of you have Game builder Garage play and share this propaganda with all your friends, family, pets that can operate computers, no judguing here… (unless you don’t vote Laegjarn)

@Lain

I’ll take that Chocolate now

2 Likes

:catknife:

4 Likes

But other characters dont even have ascendant alts
:fgo_brynsad:

1 Like

As long as they don’t have legendaries (i.e. are lords) I’ll give you a pass.

1 Like

:feh_rein:
Any character I am voting for/might vote for isn’t a lord and none have legendaries/mythics

1 Like

As much as I adore Laegjarn and would love a brave alt, or any other alt for her, I’ll have to go for my beloved Dorothea. Well, until the midpoint results show Abysskeeper is winning and I need to switch to Chrom.

1 Like

We need a dorothea propaganda thread

2 Likes

If it wasn’t for the chocolate Lain promised I probably wouldn’t have made a dedicated thread.

1 Like

All her current alts are either pretty meh or have bad art anyways

1 Like

Summer Dorothea, yes, she’s meh

Harmonic Dorothea is an incredible supporter that’s surprisingly slept on. Give two space dance to the large number of broken ass 3H and Geneology units is extremely powerful

4 Likes

Sadly dancer alts will always be pretty meh. All build for support and so nothing for them as a unit.
Although I’m personally very fond of her art.

2 Likes

Oh yeah she’s fantastic, I just rather hate her art

2 Likes

Her summer art I like a lot, but I’m not a fan of her plegian art,

1 Like

I want a more clothed dorothea alt

5 Likes

I’m presuming due to how immensely stripperific it is and if so, yeah, I get that. Although I, ahem, enjoy that aspect. Hot as the desert sun.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s why, plus her face just looks really off to me

4 Likes

I like Laegjarn but she’s been done anything but dirty imo

If anyone wants to vote for her then go for it, but I also don’t think she’s been wronged in any way either

1 Like

I also really want FEH to put her in red like she actually wears instead of that horrible hot pink in the summer and plegian alt

5 Likes

That’d be excellent, yes

4 Likes

I just need that dress. Come on war phase base alt.

5 Likes