Land of Shadows Battleground Blitz starts on 8/22!

Link the team comps, questions, and stuff in this thread so we don’t have to track them down.

Or if someone makes a better thread then lock this one I guess.

34 Likes

At last I can get the old bunny :fgo_headpats:

7 Likes

I see a bunny! :fgo_scathachsleep:

Please come home this time Scathach!

7 Likes

A month early? I’m sure part of the gap will be filled by Thanksgiving, but maybe they want to space out the rest of the year a bit more?

15 Likes

I feel like it’s boring these days because of the interludes…4 days of farming bond and seashells.

I bet they will throw a sudden HQ in between.

3 Likes

I’M STILL ON VACATION WHAT THE FUCK

12 Likes

These videos are useful. There’s a lot of comps for both 90 and 90+ nodes with detailed explanations of when it’s beneficial to do which.

Also I’m totally looking forward to the drop CE having guts and buster up. It’s a free revive for best boi Arash Victory Lines!

:fgo_arashsmile:

24 Likes

They will probably have some NA original campaign in September, something similar to “Back to School” one we got last year.

And they most likely want to leave the last week of December free. Because I imagine not everyone wants to farm lotto during Christmas break.

6 Likes

Great, I feared we were gonna get GudaGuda 5 before like in the KR server. Time to hoard FPs like there is no tomorrow :fgo_buster:

13 Likes

Yes, I really really need more FPs, I don’t have nearly enough Arash coins for 120.

I actually calculated out how many of each 1* servant I’ve summoned since coins… Arash is the least… And Mata Hari has a full 35 more. That’s two grails worth she took by not being more Arash instead :catroll:

14 Likes

this page has a bunch of team comps for the 90 and 90+ nodes
5&6 drop CEs

quick note tho
every 6 slot comp for the first 2 rotations is plugsuit DCS

14 Likes

Pyon Pyon Pyon Pyon Pyon

8 Likes

I’m gonna be busy IRL during the event. I won’t have time. :catroll:

But GLHF to everyone.

3 Likes

The NA schedule is going much better than it did for JP. The Sept-Dec 2020 was practically nonstop for them.

They went from Summer 5>Lotto>HQ>Guda>Christmas 4 rerun>Imaginary Scramble>Heiyan-Kyo>Interludes 15>Christmas 5 with only a few days in between if they were lucky.

6 Likes

Since I didn’t manage to read the post I will guess that you wrote:

“Nay, it will be Scathach Ass Summer rerun!”
That or
“All hail Skeleton king!”

:fgo_sthenosmug:

4 Likes

I responded to you instead of Kuri by accident.

I would never speak to you on purpose!

:fgo_gilgalaugh:

7 Likes

Well frick, school will be starting and between that and work free time will be sparse.
:fgo_casgilworry:
probably just gonna no brain it whenever possible with a castoria comp. my phone keeps randomly locking when I leave it alone for some reason, so fga may be scuffed too, ugh

7 Likes

With the tiered damage bonus are there any lower rarity servants worth using over the 4 and 5-stars?

4 Likes

What a tsun. Place yourself on the spectrum, I need to focus on FGO. :fgo_bbgrin:

15 Likes

Here we go. This should let me get my QP back into the green to save for Melusine, among other things.

I wonder when the next batch of Tinybells (Small Bells of Absolution, IIRC) will be made available. I’m still short 85 of them.

3 Likes