Lappland in the Store

Should I buy Lappland from the distinction store? I have enough tokens, or should I wait until a better operator becomes available?

Do you have her or is she a dupe?

1 Like

Yes,
It’s like getting a six star for 45 certificates. Total bargain!

She’s pretty clearly the strongest 5 star, her melee arts damage and silence will both be super useful, no matter what your squad looks like.

Lots of people (including myself) have even bought her just for extra potential copy.

1 Like

I don’t have her yet.

Then get her, she’s an extremely good operator. Though her silence talent might now be useful for later stages and newer events, she could still dish out quite a lot of Art damages.

1 Like

Alright thanks for the help!

1 Like

I would personally but I don’t do enough summoning to have 45 Distinctions and this is also like my third week playing

1 Like

Imo her silence is quite useless now, but useful against frozen spiders in anni 4 - just take note.
But she is still the best consistent, melee arts dps with good range - an irreplaceable niche until now.

1 Like

I bought her (after getting Swire from banner). She is one of the few 5* which I felt were worth spending commendations on. Now to find a bank I can rob so I can actually promote her.

2 Likes

Noice :ak_mostima:

1 Like