L'Arachel Fodder Dilemma

I got the Sothis orb pack today and decided to pull a little more for a Duo!Eirika but ended up with another L’Arachel.
I was happy to hopefully get better IVs than my first copy (-Atk +HP) but got the exact same IV’s…

Merging into +HP would be a waste imo so I have to decide who to give S/R Trace 3 now and I have 3 potential cnadidates:

• Peony+2
  • SM!Eirika (red tome)+0
  • Aversa +9 (soon+10)
  • REINHARDT+8 (soon+10)
  • merge
  • keep her around for now

0 voters

I really like all of them, but lean heavily towards Peony as she is just so multifunctional and doesn’t benefit from most B-skills (other than WoM perhaps).
SM!Eirika is really nice and would totally rock a Trace skill but I don’t have merges on her so I don’t know if that would be worth.
Aversa is another pretty solid option imo as she doesn’t have any good B-skills either.
Reinhardt is more of a meme option. Sure, a Trace would be perfect on him, but probably not S/R Trace. I still listed him to see your opinions on this.

1 Like

Not peony because WoM or aerobatics are gonna be better on her imo.

Probably Eirika?

Though honestly none of these units seem like that great options. If you don’t have an immediate need, maybe just keep her around for now? :fgo_mordredthink:

5 Likes

Save her for now. If Eirika were at high-ish merges (like 4 or 5), she’d probably be an interesting candidate.

If Aversa gets a refine at some point, hopefully she’ll add damage from foe debuffs and/or get like +5 to everything if her max HP > foe’s current HP and she could be considered then.

1 Like

Added a merge and keep her for now option in the poll :)
Personally I think that it could be pretty good on Peony but you may be right.
On a cav line, Eirika would love the skill!

1 Like

If Aversa gets a refine at some point

Base effect will get buffed to foe having 1 or more less hp than her instead of 3. Spectrume +5 if foe has a penalty and inflicts penalty on foe’s Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat = 4 + any current penalty on each of those stats. (Example: if foe has -7 penalty to Atk, inflicts Atk-11, for a net penalty of Atk-18 during combat.) Calculates each stat bonus independently. yes I just literally copied the last part from Grima’s Truth refine but her, it’s a Plegian effect and she’s Pledgian so why not

4 Likes

Yes, what’s obvious (?) is that it’ll make use of HP/debuffs to make her stronger. Looking forward to it and R Duel Flying 4.

2 Likes

I’d laugh and +10 her instantly if she inflicts the Pledgian effect onto the foe as a penalty effect on them so allies could make use of the effect also… but I highly doubt that’d happen

2 Likes

Oh, that would be awesome but, if anything, that’ll happen as a Duo effect or something.

2 Likes

Sadly yah… that seems way to powerful for a Grail refine so sadly it’d most likely be a Duo effect

2 Likes