Las Vegas Official tournament Discussion / wish list

I just wanted to make this thread months in advance because I am simply too excited about the prospects of the Vegas tournament. Every thing from Servants to Ce’s and shop items.

I realized today that I had MLB’d the only star bomb CE that I have, so i went looking for more star bombs, and found out that the best one that I can get soon would be the “ladies and gentlemen” CE from Vegas. Then I looked at the servant list and summoning campaign and found out that the CE I want/need, is in the summoning banner, not the drop list.

So now that I realize that Muzerker, Merlin, Bunny-toria, and “Poolside bar” and “Ladies and Gentlemen”.

Las Vegas will definitely be and interesting time for players that want any of these items. The only bad side that I can see is that it comes after Dantes, Summer BB, Avenger Nobu, and Arjuna Alter. The bright side is that if I’m reading the 4th anniversary right, we should get and additional 180 quartz from clearing the previous LB and free quests.

If you have any comments, chime in.

3 Likes

I love seeing people excited for events!

If you don’t try to do the Vegas Roll thread at that time I will be disappointed
:fgo_kamaseriously:
Anyway, seeing as your are so hyped for Vegas let me say that if Summer BB or MHXX are your targets for Summer 2 you might be able to skip that banner as BB has a banner on New Years and MHXX will have a banner for LB 5.5 (the imaginary number space event).

2 Likes

I actually have np2 mhxx while rolling for summer bb last year, and I have I think 3-5 summer bb’s on my friends list, so I don’t think I would need to roll for her. Plus to my knowledge, bunny-toria does something similar anyway.

1 Like

i just like the fact that you are almost guaranteed to get 500m qp while simply playing the event. even without any qp related ces. not even kidding. went from 50m qp to 500m qp during it on jp.

also a certain bunny ruler, but hey qp is always needed.

5 Likes

I pity those who are in and will be put into reverse QP Hell.

7 Likes

don’t threaten me with a good time…

4 Likes

I’m rolling Bunnytoria banner for this CE

I seriously don’t have an interest in Summer4 units and I’ll gladly exchange SR/SSR servants for copies of this CE
As far as event goes, I’m not hyped because I’m already hardstuck in reverse QP hell for few months now. Although I’m happy about upcoming QP sink (Hokusai)

3 Likes

Fine by me. I got nearly no QP right now.

1 Like

Seriously?

Oh yeah! You hyped about that ce too huh?

I’m mostly excited for a chance to get my own Merlin. Saber Hokusai and some CCs for OG Hokusai will be welcomed too.

2 Likes

rip I am at 920M currently with only 1 roll target between now and summer :fgo_kadocsob:

1 Like

one mission is to get 220mil qp and you can get that in the first week lol

1 Like

I might try my hand at getting part one, feel like my thread wouldn’t be too good tho

1 Like

We will get 3 new welfares and a bunch of low rarity servants from the FP gacha in between, tho.

4 Likes

and all those welfares are pretty good to super awesome and should be raised as high as possible.

4 Likes

fair enough, but maxing out a SR only takes 84M, and then there’s the fact that gilfest is right after vegas

2 Likes

Well yeah, probably you won’t be able to escape it after next lottery…

1 Like

I’m excited for the free CE from the event, but can’t entirely say I’m proud of why I’m excited for it…

I want at least np3 Melt lancer and the Bunny. And that juicy QP.