Laslow’s refine is a little odd

But imma build him anyways

The builder isn’t updated yet so I just used a silver sword. Just pretend he has 3 more health

Do any of you have a better idea for his B? I couldn’t think of anything

Vantage cause Wynaut hit first with that Duel Phase Brave Weapon? :feh_royyes:

Always Lulls too. I think his weapon is pretty dope honestly. Cause it is

6 Likes

Thanks to Laslow we got a better(?) Altina and soon we will get Altina from the Hero rises event :feh_elisad:

Also, to stay on topic - vantage

6 Likes

More mergeable and has access to Blessings, and also doubles as support :thinking:

He can’t be an Astra Mythic or have built-in DC like her though. She’ll have her uses. I really do hope she wins though, I’ve wanted an Astra Mythic for months now

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s true. I also have 0 Astra mythics (and 0 dark mythics), so Altina would still be a welcome addition. I like that Laslow can be functionally compared to an actual goddes.

2 Likes

The things a refine can do for a guy.

7 Likes

So if I understand his refine correctly … you kind of have to use him in enemy phase, right? Use your turn to reposition/smite someone, which causes him to give the necessary 10+ buffs to whoever is in 2 spaces of him, and that in turn sets off the conditions for the brave weapon …?

1 Like

He went from a character I hated for wasting feathers, to a ■■■■■■■ god

5 Likes

I think Altina will still be better for AR. Aside from the mythic stuff, remember that his brave effect requires allies to have visible buffs. Considering how common panic is in AR, it might not be so easy to use as you might think.

2 Likes

It’s funny because when you compare Altina to Laslow in terms of attack at max investment at +Atk, they tie at 63 with everything achieved.

Potentially meaning that Altina’s only relevance is Mythic Status and Twin Blades. (That and setting up her Vantage-ness is easier, but Laslow takes much less materials to raise his attack power.)

This some of the funniest shit I’ve ever seen in Feh, tbh.
1 Like

I already tried him out in some Mock Battles and found it pretty easy to set up even with Panic Manors and Aversa involved.

The main problem Laslow runs into in AR is that he can’t often go in and kill a unit without endangering his allies in the process.

At least that’s what I’ve gathered so far :feh_nini:

4 Likes

I left my phone open as I did some stuff and now everything looks like this

4 Likes

asdasd

3 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4 Likes

No this ui change is gross.

Change it back

3 Likes

I have a quick question about his refine, if it’s alright to ask here.
When calculating the bonuses for his stats, does it need the net bonuses to be more than 10, or just the actual bonuses? I want to know if I need to look out for Chill skills.

1 Like

Just the actual bonuses :feh_birbpeek:

Debuffs won’t affect it unless it’s Panic.

3 Likes

Both allies need to have 10 or more however. Keep that in mind.

Thank you very much!

its game time boys

3 Likes

The reason why dull ranged 3 was so good it’s because bladetomes are a thing. I don’t really see it as a great skill, if you are about raw power Lull atk/def 3 would be much better.

1 Like