Late night summoning luck to finish her off

So Reginn is pretty fun so I decided to pull a bit on her banner to see if I could get one with IVs to merge into. I didn’t unfortunately but I did happen to get something else: the last Emmeryn I needed after what felt like forever!

Sweet Naga you do actually exist!

The last merge

Some new skills (RIP Mikoto, you won’t really be missed)

And her new look! The only thing she really needs now is a duel balm+ for when I use her in allegiance battles. NY!Laevatainn is in this batch of codes and has earthfire and her chill weapon so that’s an option. Also have a P!Genny lying around I’ve never done anything with that I could give to her for fireflood and toasty skewer. So I’ve got some options I guess :feh_lucyshrug:

15 Likes

She looks good, skill-wise anyway. Poor girl looks too damn thin physically :pensive:

4 Likes

You know I never really noticed it before but yeah she is kinda skinny.

Chrom! Go make your sister a sandwich or something! She could use some food.

5 Likes

Lucky!!!

I’ve literally only pulled a single emmeryn since her release :feh_morganagrom:

7 Likes

Near sickly skinny. It’s a damn shame. Chrom probably keeps the food for himself.

4 Likes

I feel so sad for picnic genny

Flayn took everything p!genny did and totally powercrept it

2 Likes

Tbh Flayn puts basically any defensive support to shame, not just Genny. She’s insanely good support.

3 Likes

Yeah but

P!Genny has:
Supportive staff
Dual balm+
Decently high atk
Decently high res

Flayn has:
Arguably the best support staff in the game
Arguably better dual balm+
Highest atk of any healer in the game
Higher res than genny

She took every single positive p!genny had and said “but what if I did it better tho”

4 Likes

Eh idk about the balm part. Neither are that great. And Flayn is weak to archers I guess. But yeah she’s still insanely good.

4 Likes

Spd/res +6 is bad?

Its everyone’s favorite sacred seal in a visible buff lol

And I didnt say deluge is great - just that +6 spd/res is generally more useful than +6 atk/res. Though windfire balm and earth water are prolly the best

3 Likes

It’s no secret that visible buffs aren’t as good as they used to be with lulls and panic being more popular than ever. And I’d say the atk and speed from them are about on par.

3 Likes

I agree, Dual Balm aren’t that great.
I replaced with Miracle, but the cd is too long aswell.

I do love Flayn’s assist skill 'tho. Wish we could have more of thoses cause i’m ain’t foddering my Flayn lads :grey_exclamation:

1 Like

Congrats! Surprised you didn’t go +spd tho :feh_eirikathink:

3 Likes

Nic-

The audacity.

I’m still hunting for the last of my emmeryn merges myself, but I haven’t really been pulling on colorless so I think I’m a good while away from finishing her.

5 Likes

She’s got plenty of speed with her staff and push in effect. Plus I could probably change in the future if I needed to assuming I get more

2 Likes

She’s been rotting in my barracks for a while now. She had infantry rush which I felt would be good for her, and Flash was a nice bonus too.

1 Like

I literally haven’t pulled even one Emmeryn :feh_tooobin:

Anyway, congrats Halo! She looks great. RIP Mikoto, her sacrifice was not in vain

Also she has almost exactly the same build as my Mercedes lmao

4 Likes

that’s because every +10 healer looks exactly the same

4 Likes

Unfortunately :pensive:

4 Likes

But at least healers get to whack their opponent over the head with a tree branch :feh_flaynsmile: :palm_tree:

3 Likes