Late To The (Ninja) Festival - +10 Showcase

Hi all,
So, thanks to the grails from the summer celebration, I managed to finally finish off my Ninja Hana! It’s a pretty basic build but one that definitely works, and now I’ve got a pretty optimally scoring Arena core for the first time (just in time for the BST increase lmao)

Now I can focus on one of my other billion grail projects (next will probably be Leonie)

24 Likes

Congratulations! :)

11 Likes

Congrats. :clap:

8 Likes

Nice job! :catclap:

6 Likes

@Warlock @myrrhder @seiken Thank you all so much!

I seem to be a fan of cav units… with Leonie next I’ll have four maybe I’ll do V!Titania instead

9 Likes

Congrats on finishing her. She really is a great unit.
I just wish Deck Swabber was more aesthetically pleasing as it a good weapon. I just can’t bring myself to give an ugly weapon to my own.

Leonie’s definitely worth the grails. I +9ed mine (last will be limited codes) and went pure offense for her and she’s excellent.

7 Likes

Ey just finished mine a little bit ago so I can safely say you have good taste in hero merge

5 Likes

I actually just saw your post and was going to comment! Yours was a bit cooler than mine haha congrats as well!

5 Likes

Thanks! She has a couple of other axes (I was thinking of trying out Springy Axe a bit) but unfortunately she doesn’t look great with two brooms.

Glad to hear Leonie is a good investment! I have a +0 +Atk Legendary Leif I use on one of my main teams, so I’m hoping that my Leonie can be more of a speedy cav.

6 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Title has @LateToTheParty vibes

5 Likes

It feels like I’m being paged for a cleanup on aisle 8

5 Likes