LB 5.1 Retweet Campaign (we hit it!)

In case you are unaware, the live stream tomorrow comes with the usual FB/twitter campaign with a goal of 30k interactions. As of the time of writing this, we are at 20k/30k with only 36 hours left.

As they say, 5 :fgo_rainbowapple: is 5 :fgo_rainbowapple: Let’s make sure we don’t miss out on it!

Update: 11 hours remaining and we finally hit 30k

19 Likes

Did Twitter one but don’t have Facebook…

Am I really going to defile this grave go back to it for Quartz?
Of course I am!

16 Likes

we becoming lostbelt now

12 Likes

I don’t have social media so… :feh_lucyshrug:

12 Likes

Same here. GP is the sum total of my online social life :fgo_gudako:

19 Likes

I barely follow anything outside of FGO on FB, yet I somehow didn’t notice the post until it was pointed out today. Right now we’re at around 23k, so we might narrowly reach the goal by the time stream drops.

We’re probably getting SQ anyway, but better safe than sorry.

9 Likes

I feel so dirty (like grail mud dirty not fun kiara dirty) opening my Facebook again. Oh the things I I for quarts

12 Likes

I’m sorry, but I don’t use social media. :fgo_okitacry:
I will tell my friends though.

Sowaka Sowaka

5 Likes

Just recover the password for my 0 activity Twitter account to add some to the count. I haven’t used common social media for several years.

I’ll buy the 5 quartz myself from DW before I drag myself back to FB

15 Likes

I kinda feel like 30k reactions is pretty steep for just 5 SQ. Should be like 15k tops. Now if it was 10 SQ, it would be reasonable. Already reacted on twitter when it was first announced.

It’s at around 28k now. Hopefully something happens. Or they could just get bots to finish the target

Not if I can help it :fgo_danteskuhaha:

5 Likes

They almost always increase it post stream.

I always have to passively support these campaigns since i don’t use social medias at all, hope you can make it.

6 Likes

5 :fgo_rainbowapple: secured! 30.1k combined reactions (16.5k on Twitter + 13.7k on FB)

While we are at it, there will be a maintenance period tonight after the stream that comes with another 4 apolo-:fgo_rainbowapple:

15 Likes

I can guarantee that most of those FB reactions are not from NA.

I don’t know anybody under the age of 35 who still uses Facebook :eyes:

13 Likes

At this point I imagine that only my extended family and in-laws use FB because the notifications I get in my email are usually “60somethingrelative shared this shitty meme or scam.”

9 Likes

(we hit it!)

6 Likes