Le di a Alfonso una espada valiente plus y pues quiero saber si es bueno darle estas habilidades

Is this build better than the Brazen bonfire one?

Is more for GHB or quests.

1 Like

Yup. Doesn’t require surviving the first engagement to get there.

Use the ninja weapon though for 2 more Mt.

4 Likes

@Z-Man

4 Likes

I mean…

It’s decent but there are far better users of brave sword/db4/lull tbh

4 Likes

Ninja Katana+ has 1 more might than Brave Sword+ according to the Gamepress pages

3 Likes

Are you really willing to sacrifice an entire Dimitri just for that? I know Askrs are wheelchairs without smart investment, but this is kinda overkill for that specific purpose. Go do it if you like Alfonse or want to use him in other content, but otherwise the downgraded budget versions of this build, the brazen build, or even Ruby Sword + Breaker to get the kill for the quests is plenty enough.

3 Likes

Why is the topic’s name in spanish? :feh_flaynfire:

2 Likes

Because i was bored and I didnt wanted to write it on english.
And it didnt had consequences.

1 Like

Well the dimitri manual has been rotting in my barracks for a long time and i tought that a slow brave physical weapon user with moderate to good atk could make use of it.

1 Like

And you’re not wrong, Alfonse’s statline likes that skill and the combo. It’s more of how it sounds like you’re foddering Dimitri for the sake of foddering when GHB’s and quests usually aren’t so constricting that budget counterpick builds won’t serve you enough for practically zero cost.

Stay flexible and keep your Dimitri even if he’s “rotting in your barracks”. Manual or put him in reserves when the update comes out. You’ll find a better use for it than Alfonse if all you’re using Alfonse for is GHB’s and quests.

2 Likes

I congratulate You man :fgo_gaooo:

1 Like

Thanks.
Here i give you this delicious ice cream.

1 Like

This thread title is evidence my 4 years of Spanish are slowly fading away

3 Likes

Anything you learn and dont use in a long time gets forgotten.
It happened to me with japanese I learned the first level and since i dont use it for anything i barely understand a word or recognize a hiragana or katakana character.

1 Like