Leads for Legendary Candidates

Here are the only units left pretty much that can be Legendaries: If they go with these then all legendary candidates will be complete by mid next year: I used the heroes that were on the free 5* Leads giveaway banner that was awhile back. This is accurate on who IS thinks of as leads from there respective games.
Legendaries we Have
Ike
Alm
Erika
Eliwood
Chrom
Sigurd
Seliph
Marth
Lyn
Leif
Lucina
Roy
Celica
Lilina
Azura
Ephraim
Hector
Julia
Dimitri
Edelgard
Claude
Tiki
Fcorrin
Frobin
Ryoma
Fjorm
Gunthra
Hrid

Needed
Elincia
Mcorrin (Maybe not, we have female)
Caeda
FByleth (Maybe only male or female)
Mbyleth (Maybe only male or female)
Itsuki
Tsubasa
Micaiah
Ninnian
Mrobin (maybe not, we have female)
Deirdre
Sothe
Nanna
Xander

Note: If they have the Female version like Robin/Corrin, then the male might never be released since IS could think only one of the genders needs a legendary version (not too sure tho).

9 Likes

Oh god that formatting

Someone show this man how to make a table

3 Likes

lmao dont worry i edited it. I copied from excel, but didnt come out exactly wat i would have liked…

1 Like

If they go with these then all legendary candidates will be complete by mid next year

But that can’t be true. Basically, mid next year is 12 months from now. That’s 6 new legendary heroes; your list has at least 9 options (not including male alts for Corrin and Robin, and only 1 Byleth). So we have at least until end of next year. I’d wager we’re getting a new FE installment possibly. Also, weird to me that Tsubasa can be a legendary option but not Itsuki.

2 Likes

I think it’s based off of the “FE hero leads” banner from a while back. Itsuki wasn’t included because he was a TT+ unit (just like how F!Robin is GHB), so it might be an oversight.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I just breezed over their remark. That said, I think TMS is a very weird exception because it’s only had one banner and Itsuki is undisputedly the main character in that installment. Also, if the Leads Banner was used as the blueprint, Ninian is being absolutely disrespected. :fgo_badciv: That omission…

Also, M! and F!Kris were released after the Leads Banner and I think they have a viable chance of being legendary hero candidates. So at this point, I think we have enough candidates for two years worth of FEH, and that’s not including any new ones from new FE titles.

EDIT: I think it’s also worth pointing out that the Leads Banner has notable omissions, namely the 3H lords. Ryoma is a legendary hero and is missing.

1 Like

Zelgius

4 Likes

Legendary anti- hero

2 Likes

Note: If they have the Female version like Robin/Corrin, then the male might never be released

I mean tbf, for L.Corrin her accessory you get from her Abyssal specifically says her Title on it where as for F.Robin it doesn’t… but then again L.Robin is more L.Grima, so we can still see LM.Robin

3 Likes

but then again L.Robin is more L.Grima, so we can still see LM.Robin

Which makes me wonder if we’re ever going to get Grima properly released as a mythic unit. I understand L!Robin since that was before mythics were a thing, but every “Grima” released has been listed under “Robin,” so kinda pessimistic at this point.

2 Likes

Elincia and Sothe still don’t feel legendary worthy to me (especially the latter) but I suppose if Lilina and Ryoma apparently are…

1 Like

I’d love to Arvis or Zelgius one day

I feel like Camilla has a shot too - Maybe not but she’s an important character who’s also a money maker for IS, so we’ll see.

Shook that Mici hasn’t gotten one yet tbh

3 Likes

Basically i meant like October 2021 after doing the math. At least sometime next year we will go through all of these. Then not sure what IS plans after…Maybe we can add Itsuki bc of free unit too.

No Ryoma is there and i added xander bc they are counted as lords…

Where’s Ninian?

1 Like

I meant that the leads banner shouldn’t be considered an exhaustive list in itself since Ryoma wasn’t on it yet he already has a legendary alt, and especially cause the 3H lords weren’t on it.

3H was new but i knew the lords would get them. As for Ryoma i put xander knowing hes the leader of the other side so i added him.

Actual l!f!robin
:feh_flaynfire:

1 Like

Shit, everyone is forgetting the most likely candidate of all

7 Likes

Chris? :feh_nino:

2 Likes